Chapter 328

Gabby's POV: Once me and Sylvie made our way upstairs to her and Antonio's bedroom, I thought about sitting in the bed when I realized that stuff might've happened there recently. "Just curious, how clean are the sheets?" Sylvie laughed when I said that. "Relax Gabby, they are clean. Heck this little princess sometimes won't even let us enjoy a kiss in bed." I laughed when she said that before going to get in bed. Sylvie then turned to look at me and sighed. "Okay, so life update. I know I don't want to press you but..." I then shook my head. "You are anyways."

Sylvie sighed when I said that. "G, c'mon. You have to realize that this is a bit weird. You positive that you are done on ambo? You love it on there." I nodded and sighed. "Sylvie, it's because of Matteo. Believe me, if it weren't for Matteo possibly....sorry having. No doubt in my mind he has it anymore. If he didn't have it, I would be back on there the minute I am cleared. Well, when Matt clears me. But with Matteo having what I have...he is going to have it a bit harder in life. And I don't want to have to choose between work and helping him. So, I am not even going back."

Sylvie nodded and understood. "As a mom, I get it. But as a fellow paramedic, I am just concerned you are going to miss it." I nodded and agreed. "I am going to do other stuff. Might work with the charity or be Matt's assistant. Believe me, I know how I am going to tease him if he asks me to be his assistant. Tight dresses gallore." Sylvie laughed when I said that and nodded. "He would be in trouble if you wore tight dresses all the time. I meant, you wear one tight dress to a charity gala...and you end up with 3 kids. And don't even say it. Matteo led to the babies."

I laughed and nodded. "Oh, don't get me wrong...I totally get that. Had we not had Matteo, I really doubt that we would be where we are today. So happy and just relaxed. Honestly, me not going back to work has already let me relax more. Don't have to worry about getting back into tip top shape for when I am lifting patients. Oh and I don't have to deal with Hatcher anymore. Oh, just saying that makes me want to say thank god." Sylvie laughed and smiled. "Honestly, he has just gotten worse since you were in Puerto Rico. He is such a stick in the mud!" I agreed.

"So, what's it been like since Antonio took the new job?" Sylvie bit her lip. "I haven't noticed a change. However, I am beating myself up over not noticing that he was drinking again. I mean, I'm his wife. I should've noticed that before Matt did. Does that make me a failure or something?" Grabbing her hand, I went to rub it. "Hey, of course not. Girl, you are tired and it isn't something you should have to worry about. Antonio is a grown man and knows that he shouldn't drink. He can't just rely on us to make sure he doesn't drink. He has to as well."

Sylvie sighed when I said that but seem to agree. "Listen, can we talka bout other stuff? I want to know when you want to do a baby clothes swap. I still have some things from when we had Theo. I tried to put them on Hannah first but, they look horrible on her. So, I was wondering if you would want some of the clothes? If not, I am going to give them to Jay and Erin." I laughed when she said that. "You will do no such thing, I am your sister. You are going to give me your baby clothes." Sylvie nodded in agreement when I got a text from my mom. "It's my mom."

Going to answer my phone, I smiled when I went to talk to my mom. "Hi mom, what's up?" My mom then spoke to me. "I am at your house right now and you don't seem to be home. I found some of Ella's clothes in my suitcase. I just finally did some laundry. I was going to drop them off but, you aren't home." I then laughed. "We are at Antonio's mom." I then looked at Sylvie. "How about you come over Camila? That way, you can see all the grandkids together." My mom liked the sound of that. "Oh, that sounds perfect. Do I need to tell Antonio about it or should I...."

Sylvie shook her head when she said that. "Camila, it's fine. He may be your son but, I have just as much right as him to invite you over to our home. We will see you soon okay?" My mom agreed with Sylvie when she said that. "20 minutes." We both agreed when she said that and nodded. "Bye mom." I then looked at her. "Might as well let the boys know." Sylvie nodded and agreed. Going to call Matt quick, I hoped he answered. "Need some water or something?" I shook my head. "Yes, but I am just calling to let you and Antonio know that mom is coming."

Antonio spoke up when I said that. "Sylvie okay it?" Sylvie laughed when he said that. "No, because I am not going to okay it when we are sitting together on the bed. Now, get to work before I tell Voight to make sure you get a hard case for your first case as the DHI for Case Management." Antonio laughed when she said that. "You need to work on your threats babe. Because that just...." I then decided to hang up. "Okay, now where were we when it comes to girl talk?" Sylvie laughed when I said that and smiled at me. "Glad he is okay with her coming." I smiled when she said that and nodded as we both fed the kids.