Chapter 260

An Hour Later when Matt is at home:
Matt's POV: As I walk into the house after driving Antonio's car home, I walked in to see him watching the kids in the living room. "Gabby upstairs in the bedroom?" Turning to look at me, Antonio sighed. "She was really emotional when we got home. I think she's really scared." I nodded and agreed with her. "I am sorry about this Antonio. I am failing you again. I promised that I would always keep Gabby and the kids safe but here I am, putting them in danger by doing my job...I just had to report them Antonio. You understand that right? This is a crime!"

Antonio then went to get up and nodded as he walked up to me. He then hugged me and just held me close. "Dude, you did the right thing. Don't doubt that." Wrapping my arms around his shoulders, I teared up a bit because of how scared I was. "Sorry if I am emotional, I am just scared out of my mind right now. I mean...I can't loose any of these kids or Gabby man. I have already almost lost her too many times." Antonio nodded and understood. "Did you get time off to be with her and the kids?" I nodded and sighed. "By the way, great birthday gift eh?"

Antonio sighed when I said that. "You guys want to head to a hotel for the night? I am sure I can talk to mom and she would be glad to come watch them here." I was about to say something when Gabby came downstairs. "You back on shift on Valentine's Day?" I shook my head and just look at Gabby. "No, I am off until this is resolved. They want me to rest." Gabby then walked over to me. "I am going to follow your lead Matt. But honestly, I don't mind spending time alone with you. Maybe Antonio and Sylvie can come here? That way the kids can have their rooms."

I turned to look at her and nodded when she said that. Wrapping my arms around her, I went to kiss her head. "2 nights Antonio? I know it's soon but...I wouldn't mind having Gabby alone on Valentine's day morning." Antonio looked at me and smiled. "And feedings?" Gabby then looked at us both. "Oh, I never said anything about not taking Wally. Sorry but, Ella is on formula and you can feed her. Meanwhile, Wally needs to come with me. You okay with that Matt? Just us and Wally at a hotel for a couple nights while this gets resolved?"

I looked at Antonio and basically begged him to say yes. He just nodded and smiled. "Go ahead guys. Just make sure that you guys pack some bags for the kids." I agreed and smiled as I looked at Gabby. "Let's go up to our room okay? We can pack up and I Can book us a nice hotel. You deserve it after this stress." Gabby smiled and agreed as I went to grab my overnight bag. I then went to grab her hand and intertwined our fingers as I went to follow her upstairs to have her alone for a minute. That way, we could pick a romantic hotel together.