Chapter 261

Matt's POV: After making my way upstairs, I smiled as I watched Gabby walk right to the closet so she could pick some clothes. "Make sure you bring something nice for Valentine's Day okay? I want you to take me out. We can figure something out to do with Wally." Closing the door behind me, I smiled as I looked at Gabby before walking over to her at the closet. Standing behind her, I put my hands on her hips and brought her back against my chest. "Tonight, I don't want you to think. Just let me take you in my arms and help you relax okay Gabby?" Gabby then smiled as she put her hands on mine before turning around to look at me. Moving her hands on my chest, she then went to kiss me softly. "I should be the one telling you that. After all, it is your birthday."

I smiled when she said that before moving my hands to her hips. "And all I want for my birthday is for my wife to relax and not get too stressed. We both know that you need it just as much as me babe." Gabby nodded and agreed as I said that before going to kiss me softly. "I love you." I smiled when she said that before wrapping my arms around her. I then went to kiss her forehead and smiled at her. "Listen, I am going to get what we need in the washroom." Gabby nodded and knew what I meant. Walking away to our master bathroom, I went to grab our toothbrushes as well as her medication. Grabbing a bag from the drawer, I then went to put it all in there before smiling when I found a piece of jewelry that I thought we had lost a few years ago in the fire.

"Hey Gabby?" Gabby then turned to look at me as I walked out of the washroom. "What's up baby?" I then went to walk over with the necklace I got her the first time we were married. "I thought you said that we lost this in the fire in 2020?" Gabby then walked up to me and was shocked when she saw it. "Oh wow. This was my wedding gift from our first marriage." I nodded and smiled while looking at her. "I want you to wear it again okay? I don't care if it was still from our first marriage. You are my wife again and that's all that matters." Gabby smiled when I said that before going to turn around so that I could put it on. Helping her put it on, I smiled when I went to do it up before wrapping my arms around her from behind. "Back where it belongs."

Gabby then turned around in my arms to step close to me. Putting her hands on my arms before going to kiss  me softly. "And we are back where we belong. I loved to Puerto Rico but...there is just something about Chicago that makes me feel at home and so much more relaxed. I know you keep saying that you will take me back to Puerto Rico if stuff gets too stressful but...I don't think that's even what I would want Matt. Matt, we have kids. And so does my best friend. Stella is expecting her second child. I want our kids to be best friends. So, I am not that even if you offered to go back to Puerto Rico if I would accept the offer...Matt, our life is here because all of our friends and family are here. So, I am sorry to say this but...please don't offer it anymore."

I smiled when she said that before nodding as I brought her close to my chest before kissing her softly. "Listen, let's finish packing up for ourselves. Then, we have to pack for Wally. After that, we are getting out of here to whatever hotel we are going to." Gabby then smirked when I said that. "Waldorf Astoria. Junior Suite with a nice jacuzzi bath and a big shower. With a bit of space between where our bed is aand where the crib provided by the hotel will be. We are taking Wally. I think we can leave the other two with Antonio. Or is that too much?" I thought about it before butting my lip. "Can we take Ella too? Sorry but, I want my baby girl with us on my birthday. I mean, Matteo I don't mind because he is too energetic but...I want both my girls with me today."

Gabby smiled and agreed with me as she went to kiss me softly. "Want to get room service at the hotel or are we going to stop somewhere and eat?" I then smirked. "Room service so we don't have to go anywhere. Now listen, let's get us packed up. Then we need to do the kids so that we are both done. Then, we are leaving to the Waldorf Astoria." Gabby smiled and agreed with me, giving me a quick kiss before letting me go so that I could finish packing and then check on the hotel. This was going to be a great time together. Just me, Gabby and the babies.

NOTE: I am skipping 2 hours to when Matt and Gabby in their hotel room and unpacking their things while also taking care of the babies.