Chapter 225

2 Hours Later when Matt and Gabby are at home and in their bedroom:
Matt's POV: Once me and Gabby made our way home from the restaurant and put all 3 of our kids down for naps in their rooms downstairs, I decided to make my way upstairs to have a bit of alone time with Gabby. That's when I saw that she was still wearing the nice, tight dress she was wearing to the restaurant. And no, not because she wanted to tease me (even though she did that by just wearing it)...it was becuase she was struggling with the zipper. Walking up behind her as she stood at her vanity, I put my hands on her hips and smiled at her. "Need some help?"

Looking up at me in the mirror, Gabby nodded and smiled as she felt me undo the zipper of her dress so that I could take it off. Slipping my hands into the dress and moving to take it off her shoulders, I then felt her turn around in my arms before stepping close to me. Putting her hands on my chest as we held each other close, I smiled while putting my hands on her hips and kissing her softly. "Thanks for setting the party up. It was a lot of fun and I am so glad we did that instead of going somewhere special with the kids. I didn't know I needed that until now."

Gabby smiled and agreed with me when I said that. "Sometimes, you just need to trust that your wife knows exactly what you need." I nodded and smiled when she said that before watching as she walked away to her dresser to get some leggings and a shirt to wear. Watching her put the leggings on, I smirked as I stood back and just admired the wonderful sight of Gabby putting the leggings on. They were so tight and that really turned me on. Walking up behind her, I moved my hands to her legs and smiled while holding her close. "God, that was attractive."

Gabby laughed when I said that before going to put her shirt on. She then went to turn around in my arms and smiled while stepping close to me. Wrapping her arms around my waist, Gabby smiled as she stood close to me and kissed me softly. "You know what is going to be nice? When you get in bed and hold me close. I want to lay down with my husband right now and just kiss him. That okay with you?" I nodded and agreed when she said that before going to let her go so that she could get in bed before me.

Walking over to the bed, Gabby then smiled as she opened the covers and slid into the bed. Walking over quickly, I looked down at her before leaning over her to kiss her softly. Climbing into bed on top of her, I then laid down close to her while kissing her slowly. "Thank you for setting up that party today. It was fun and something I didn't know I needed. To just have fun with my friends and family at the restaurant." Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded as she rubbed my cheek, taking it slow with me.

Feeling her slip her legs in between mine, I smiled as I went to grab her hand. Holding her close, I then whispered to her. "I just want to say this Gabby. Right now, everything feels so right in the world. Sure, we never expected to be here with me as Chief but...this just feels right. Do you understand what I am talking about?" Gabby nodded and smiled. "Us being here and raising the kids in Chicago with our friends and family. That is so true Matt and I am so glad you feel the same way. Just remember, I am the one who said okay."

I smiled and nodded when she said that. "Let's be honest though...you really said okay because you liked the idea of being able to moan chief. Give me more chief." Gabby laughed as she went to kiss me softly. "Oh god, you are starting to get cocky!" I laughed and agreed with her. "Is that a bad thing? Am I going to be in trouble with you if I start getting cocky?" Gabby then smirked as she moved to tug on my shirt. "Yes, you are going to be in trouble. Your punishment? Pleasing your wife right now." I then agreed with her and smiled while going to sit up and take off my shirt, ready to give her pleasure just like she wants.

However, what I didn't expect was just how far we would go.