Chapter 308

An Hour Later when Gabby and the babies are awake:
Gabby's POV: After spending the past 5 minutes trying to reach Matt because I wanted his help with the babies (like he promised he would come give me the minute I called), I was furious and was on my way to let him have it while carrying the kids downstairs. That was, until I saw why Matt didn't answer my calls. He was currently in the middle of sleeping with Matteo in his bed. Smiling at the sight, I went to walk in there and then rubbed Matt's back. Looking at me, he then looked around. "How long have I been here?"

I then smiled at him and went to give him Gabriel. "Here, take our newly renamed son." Matt laughed when I said that before taking him and putting him in his lap. He then went to grab his phone and saw that I called him 6 times. "Hey, is everything okay with the babies? You called me 6 times." I saw him get worried and nodded. "Yeah, they were just crying like crazy." Matt then sighed as he went to get up. Holding Gabriel in his arms, he walked up to me and brought me close to him. "I fell asleep with Matteo. Was tired."

I nodded as I went to put my hand on his cheek and smiled at him, kissing him softly as we held both each other and the kids close. "You still need to work don't you?" Matt sighed and nodded. "That doesn't mean that I can't help with one of the kids. I am going to take Gabriel for a while. Did you already feed him?" I nodded. "Yeah, I was calling you to come get him so that I could feed Ella. I am breastfeeding because I needed to get some out." Matt nodded and agreed. "Then listen. How about you go breastfeed her and I will go work with him?"

I nodded and smiled at him before giving him another kiss. "I will make you some lunch." Matt then looked at me. "If you want, I can...." I then shook my head and smiled at him. "Let me Matt. You need to get some work done. You were going to try and do it before the kids woke up so that you can spend time with us. Since you fell asleep and weren't able to do your great idea...then go do it now so it's done." Matt agreed and smiled as he went to hug me quickly and then kissed my forehead. "Thanks. I promise, family time after."

I smiled when he said that and nodded. "I am going to hold you do that." Matt laughed when I said that before going to walk out of Matteo's room to head downstairs with Gabriel. I then went to move to sit next to Matteo on his bed and decided to cuddle up to him. Waking him up, Matteo seemed confused when he saw me. "Where's papa?" I then went to run my fingers through his hair. "Daddy went to take your brother downstairs so he could work. Now listen Matteo, I need to tell you this. Me and daddy decided to give him a new name."

Matteo seemed confused. "Wally isn't Wally anymore?" I then shook my head. "He's still your brother but, his name is Gabriel now. We originally named him after Grandpa Boden but...me and daddy were having trouble saying his name because it brought back a lot of memories that we didn't want to think about when we said his name. So, his name is Gabriel now. Do you understand?" Matteo then bit his lip before nodding. "You'll get used to it. And I can help you okay?" Matteo nodded and smiled at me. "Is Ella still Ella?" I nodded and smiled. "Yes."

Matteo then agreed. "I promise to try and remember his name." I nodded and smiled as I went to kiss his forehead softly and just held him close. "I love you mama." I smiled when he said that. "I love you too Matteo."