Chapter 298

Matt's POV: After spending the past 30 minutes feeding the babies, I was now sitting in bed with them in their little chairs while Matteo laid down at the end of the bed while watching Disney Channel on the TV. Now this was exactly what I needed today. A time to just rest and relax. What I didn't know was just how stressed I've been recently. With taking over the firehouse came a whole bunch of new stress that I didn't even know I was carrying. Maybe it's continuing the legacy and making sure that I make Boden proud or it's just balancing everything. And while I did find it hard sometimes, I wouldn't change my situation for the world because this was exactly the life I have always dreamed of living with Gabby. 3 kids and a great job at the CFD.

That's when I was broken out of my thought process by a knock on the door. "Room Service" I smiled when I heard that because I was starting to get hungry. And if I was getting hungry, I am positive that Matteo is getting hungry. Looking at him, I smiled as I went to get up. "Just stay there okay buddy? I am going to get the food and then we can eat okay?" Matteo nodded and agreed. "Okay daddy." He then went back to watching TV while I went to knock on the bathroom door. "Gabby, the food's here. I will get it so just give me a minute." Yelling from the shower, I could tell that Gabby heard be. "Okay, I will be out in a minute. Wait for me please!"

I nodded and agreed. "Sure thing." Going to walk over to the door, I smiled as I went to open it. "Good morning." I smiled when I looked at the Bellhop. "Good morning to you too." I then went to grab a ten dollar bill and gave it to him. "For all the hard work you've done over the pandemic." He smiled when I said that. "It was brutal last year. Thank so you much. Not many people realized just how bad we had it." I nodded and agreed. "I am a fire chief at the CFD. So, I had to experience similar situations at people's homes. Can't imagine here at the hotel." He smiled and agreed with me. "Have a good day sir. And happy Valentine's Day."

I then smiled as I went to tug the cart in when Gabby came out. "Hey, just give me a minute to close the door." Gabby nodded and agreed with me as she watched me bring the pancakes in. "Oh, that looks delicious." I nodded and smirked at her. "Yes, you do." Gabby then rolled her eyes when I said that. "Men, you treat me like a piece of meat sometimes." I smirked when she said that before going to push the tray further into the room. I then walked up to her and wrapped my arm around her body before kissing her softly as I kicked the door closed. "That's because you are my favorite meal." Gabby smiled when I said that before nodding.

"If Matteo gets a dirty mind like you, then you are to blame mister." I nodded and agreed as she went to grab some clothes from her suitcase. Dropping her towel, I then looked at what she was wearing. Nothing but some silk lingerie that I loved. "Oh c'mon. You wear that today?" Gabby then turned to look at me and smiled. "Oh, is daddy not happy with what I am wearing." I then walked up to her and laughed as I went to put my hands on her hips. "On the contrary. I love what you are wearing. I am just mad I don't get to touch it when we are in bed later considering all of the kids are here tonight." Gabby nodded and agreed as she kissed me softly.

Smiling as I wrapped my arms around her, I grabbed her butt as I kissed her slowly, really enjoying the feeling of her sexy body against mine. "You are going to be the death of my woman." Gabby laughed when I said that before going to put some skinny jeans on and a nice shirt that she stole from my closet. "Oh, now that's a nice look though. Skinny jeans and one of my shirts." Gabby smiled and nodded as she went to grab her socks before putting them on and looking at Matteo. "Matteo, breakfast time. You want mommy to help you eat or do you want daddy to help you eat breakfast?" Matteo then looked up at her and smiled. "Mommy."

Gabby smiled when he said that. "Finally, he wants me to do something with him." I laughed when Gabby said that before nodding as I went to get in bed with the food on a tray. Gabby then smiled at Matteo and went to look at him. "C'mon buddy. Get in bed with me. We can snuggle and you can eat breakfast with my help." Matteo nodded and agreed with her when she said that before going to crawl towards the top of the bed. Getting in on Gabby's side of the bed, Matteo then sat close to the food and smiled when he felt Gabby get in behind him. Wrapping her arm around him, she then kissed the top of his head as she held him.

"Matt, can you cut up his little pancake and then give it to me? We both know that's what he's going to want to eat. Then, I can eat breakfast with you while he heads back to watching TV." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that before going to cut up Matteo's pancake. Once that was done, I gave it to Gabby and smiled while she went to start feeding Matteo. Grabbing my pancakes, I went to cut them up as well and was about to grab a bite when I heard Ella start to cry from her crib. "Oh the joys of having babies." Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded. "Just go get her and hold her like I'm holding Matteo."

I nodded and agreed with her when she said that before going to get up so that I could get Ella from her crib. Looking down at her, I smiled and then went to pick her up. "Hi little miss, someone jealous that your big brother is getting all the attention?" I then went to hold her close and kissed her cheek softly. That's when I realized the real reason for her crying. "Gabby, I am going to have to delay eating breakfast." Going to grab the diaper bag, I then looked at Gabby. Laughing, she then smiled. "Go change her and then come join us in bed again. I want to hold all the kids in bed today." I nodded and agreed as I walked to the washroom to get Ella changed.