Happy Birthday Matt - February 12, 2022

Matt's POV:
As I woke up the next morning on my 43rd birthday, I smiled when I saw Gabby standing at the end of the bed just wearing her underwear. "Awh, you couldn't let me wake up before you took it off?" Gabby then looked up at me and smirked. "I fed them already so that we had time to take a shower without them disrupting us. Or are we doing a bath?" Getting up, I went to take off my boxers and grabbed my towel to wrap it around me. "I think I want to take a shower because it allows me to explore this beautiful body of yours more intimately." Gabby smiled when I said that. "I already packed a few clothes but, I need to pack more okay?" I nodded when she said that before wlaking over to her and wrapping my arms around her.

Putting her hands on my arms, Gabby smiled as she looked at me. "Listen, can we concentrate on just going to take a shower together and we can talk about packing after? All of the kids are still asleep and this is going to be our last alone time for 36 hours. So please, no work talk...just let me enjoy my wife for a while." Gabby smiled when I said that and then nodded as she stepped close to me. Putting her hands on my chest, she then kissed me softly. "Grab me my towel from the side of my bed." I nodded and agreed as I walked around the bed before going to grab her towel for her. I then went to give it to her thinking she was going to take off her underwear when Gabby looked at me. "Now, I need a hand with my underwear if you don't mind."

I smirked when she said that and then went to grab her neck. Kissing her softly, I rubbed her cheek and smiled. "You are amazing." Reaching under her towel, I went to take her underwear off before going to put them in the hamper. I then went to grab her hand and smirked as I intertwined our fingers to lead her to the washroom. That's when I heard my phone ring. "Who in the world would be calling me this early?" I then looked at Gabby and sighed. "Can you go start the shower? I will be right in." Gabby then tugged me close and went to kiss me softly. "You have 2 minutes and then I take off my robe, get in and wash my body myself." I then stared at her. "Well, I veto that threat." Gabby looked at me. "Birthday boy gets to wash his wife. It's law."

Gabby laughed when I said that before walking up to me. She then went to kiss me softly. "Then I better listen to the law or else I might get locked up in the sexy jail called your arms." I smiled when she said that before watching her walk away. I then sighed when I went to grab the phone to get rid of the person who was calling. That's when I saw it was my mom. "Morning mom." My mom then let out a sigh of relief. "Good, I was worried I was going to miss you. Just wanted to call and say Happy Birthday to my favorite son." I laughed when she said that. "I am your only son mom. But thank you. I am actually in the middle of getting ready but, you should come to the firehouse today. The kids are coming in with me and Gabby today. Matteo is excited."

My mom laughed when I said that. "Just Matteo?" I laughed and agreed with her. "Okay, maybe I'm a bit excited too. I mean, my family is going to spend the day with me at the firehouse. But listen, unfortunately...I am going to have to keep this short. I don't want to wake the babies up." My mom then felt bad. "I am so sorry Matt, I didn't even think about them. Listen, you get ready for work and then call me later or I'll come to the firehouse." I nodded and agreed with her. "Of course mom. Hopefully my line isn't too busy. We'll talk later or I'll see you later. The doors of the firehouse are always open...especially to my mother. Now, I am going to take a shower. Talk later mom." My mom agreed. "Talk later Matt. Love you." I smiled when she said that. "Love you too mom." Hanging up, I then put my phone down on my side table before walking away.

Meanwhile, in the washroom:
Gabby's POV:
As I get the shower ready for me and Matt, I smile as I finish overhearing him speak to his mom. Just for that, I am not going to punish him if he is late. After all, it's his birthday and I don't even know if I am going to be able to spend time with him in bed. Not that I need it considering I got him all to myself last night. And boy was it fun. Just how he moves in bed is amazing...and we didn't even have to take off his boxers. Now that is attractive and boy does it make me feel lucky to be his wife. Another thing that makes me feel lucky to be his wife...how he greets me when we get into the shower together in the morning.

Kissing my shoulder as he puts his hands on my hips, Matt then whispers to me. "Sorry about the call, it was my mom." I smiled while putting my hands on his. "I know Matt, I overheard you say mom." Turning around to face him, I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his back before moving to kiss his neck softly. "And I am not mad that you delayed joining me in the shower to speak to her. That was the right move because she is your mom." Matt smiled when I said that before going to grab my back while kissing me slowly. "Does that mean I am not going to be punished with a shorter shower? I mean, that's what normally happens when I make you wait for me. Even though than can also be classified as teasing you."

Matt smiled when I said that before going to kiss me again. "And that's why I love you. You just know how to make me laugh whenever I don't even know I need it." I smiled as I rubbed his back and just held him close. "Listen, enough talking. I don't want to wake up the kids before we get out." Matt smiled and agreed as he grabbed my neck and just took his time with me.....kissing me slowly as we took a shower to start his birthday that morning.