Chapter 228

Matt's POV: After going to get the mini fridge we had in the basement, I smiled when I came upstairs with it. Walking up to the bedroom, I saw that Gabby was just finishing up making the bed. "That looks nice. You move the bed a bit?" Gabby then turned to look at me and nodded. "You did that fast. Wasn't that heavy?" I then laughed. "Babe, I can lift a lot of heavy stuff easily. And when you have adrenaline, it makes it easier." I then went to set it down before looking at the room. "You know what you really work? What if we move the cribs to the wall over there near the plug? Then, we can put a table in between them and the fridge underneath."

Gabby then turned to look at the little nook we had in our room and smiled. "Okay, how in the world did you think about that and I didn't?" I laughed and walked over to her before wrapping my arm around her. Kissing her head, I then whispered to her. "Because I am a contractor and am used to having to use my imagination on a daily basis." Gabby nodded and smiled. "Put it there and then help me with the cribs." I nodded and agreed while going to pick up the fridge and moving it to the table that was already next to the wall. I then went to grab the plug and plugged it in. "There, now we have a place to keep the bottles. I already put some in."

Gabby was confused when I said that. And I knew that because of the face she was mking when she turned around. "What?" I then went to open it and smiled. "I have the bottles and a couple for now when we get the babies." Going to get them, I smiled. "You can make some while we cuddle with them today. I think you should whenever we are just relaxing bed. That way, I am less tempted if you know what I mean." Gabby laughed and agreed. "Honestly, we always sit up here anyways because of how comfortable it is. But listen, you need to get the kids. Can you get them with both your arms or do you want Matteo?"

I then thought about it and smiled. "You start pumping a bit okay? I will get Matteo to help me." Gabby nodded and agreed as she went to grab her pump and some bottles before getting back into bed so that she could pump. Meanwhile, I looked at Matteo. "C'mon Matteo, how about you come help me get your siblings?" Matteo then nodded as he got up before going to grab my hand. Walking out of our room, I waved at Gabby and smiled as I walked Matteo out of our room and downstairs to the nurseries where the babies were still asleep. And honestly, I was glad because then Gabby would've been mad that I woke them up when I brought the fridge up.

After making our way to the second floor, me and Matteo walked into the nursery and I smiled at Ella who was awake. "Hi princess, you want to come spend some time with mommy, daddy and Matteo in bed?" I then went to tickle her before picking her up. "Matteo, just relax and I will get you Wally in a minute." Matteo nodded and agreed as he went to stand at the end of his crib. I then went to set Ella down on the changing table to get her changed. Opening her PJ, I went to take a look and then sighed. "God, you missy are a very dirty princcess." Grabbing a cloth, I went to clean her before grabbing a new diaper. I then decided to change her outfit.

"Here Matteo, can you put this in the laundry?" I then went to open the diaper garbage with my foot before throwing it in. I then smiled while changing Ella and putting her in a new outfit that said 'Daddy's little princess.' Once she was changed, I just left her there before going to get Wally. However, Ella didn't like that and I sighed while walking over to her. "Hey, no crying as I go to get your brother missy. Daddy has to go get him so that he can take you upstairs to mommy." I then went to wipe her cheek and smiled while kissing her forehead. "Now, you stay quiet as I got get your brother." Amazingly, she listened as I went to get Wally from his crib.

Carrying her over to the changing table, I went to do the same thing that I just did with Ella but...his new outfit said 'Future Firefighter'. Quickly getting them both changed, I smiled when I went to pick them both up. That's when I saw Matteo sitting in the rocking chair. "Hey Matteo, you ready to go back upstairs? Maybe you can help me feed your sissy or brother?" Matteo then looked up at me. "This chair is comfortable." I smiled and agreed. "Yeah, it's for when we need to feed your siblings at night sometimes. But listen, your mommy is waiting for us upstairs. How about you make your way upstairs and I will be right behind you?"

Matteo nodded and agreed as he went to run away when I remembered something. "Actually Matteo, can you come back here for a second?" Matteo then came in and looked at me. Walking over to the cribs, I went to set the babies down again before grabbing their blankets. "Can you carry these upstairs to your mommy?" He then came to grab them and nodded before running away again to head upstairs to our bedroom. Meanwhile, I went to grab the babies out of Wally's crib and proceeded to follow Matteo out of the nursery and up to me and Gabby's bedroom so that we could feed them upstairs and cuddle as a family for the rest of the night.