Chapter 207

Matt's POV: 30 minutes after having some soup to try and make him feel better, Matteo was now fast asleep in bend. However, it turned out Matteo was really sick. Because the minute I put him in his bed, he threw up all over my clothes and got me dirty. So, after giving him a quick bath and putting him some new PJs...I was now taking my own shower while he slept downstairs. What I didn't know though was that this shower will be a bit longer than I planned for it to be. Stepping into the shower behind me, I smiled when I felt Gabby's hands on my abs and her lips on my back. I then moved to turn around and smiled at her. "This is a nice surprise."

Gabby nodded and smiled as she stepped in front of me before putting her hands on my chest. "That's the whole point of a surprise the last time I checked." I smiled and nodded as I moved my hands to her back. Hugging her, Gabby smiled as I leaning in to kiss her softly. "God, you are such a tease when you join me in the shower like this." Gabby smiled and agreed when I said that. Moving to pick her up in my arms, I then smiled as I went to kiss her softly. "If you want, we can take a bath while the kids are napping?"

Gabby then shook her head when I said that. "No because then we will stay too long. This is just supposed to be fast and fun. Plus, I haven't cleaned up in a few days so I decided to let you do it." I smiled and agreed as I went to set her down in front of me before wrapping my arms around her. Feeling her hands on my chest, I then watched as Gabby stepped close to me before leaning up to kiss me softly. "I love you." I then smiled as I went to grab her back and nodded. "I love you too Gabby." Kissing her quickly, I then grabbed some soap to start washing her.

Stepping close to me, Gabby smiled as I washed her and just held her in my arms. "You like it when I hold you close like this don't you?" Gabby nodded and agreed. "And I hope we can just do it for the rest of the day. I think after this, I just want to stay upstairs today. Relax in bed and watch TV up here." I nodded and aagreed with her. "Of course, that sounds like the perfect way to spend the day. Plus, you need rest. Gabby, never forget that you are still recovering from giving birth. Just tell me you need rest and I will gladly stay in bed with you."

Gabby smiled when I said that before putting her hand on my chest and then going to kiss me softly. "Listen, let's just finish up in here. Then, you can put your boxers on while I can put my underwear and one of your t-shirts on. Then, we can just stay up here for the rest of the day." I nodded and agreed with her as I wenrt to kiss her quickly before going to grab some shampoo to wash her hair since it was getting greasy. Standing close to me the entire time, Gabby smiled as we held each other and just took a minute together to enjoy some intimate time.