Chapter 304

Matt's POV:
After making my way upstairs with Gabby, I smiled as I laid her down in bed before going to get undressed. Looking at me as she laid back in bed, Gabby smirked. "You are going to get undressed yourself aren't you?" I looked at her and nodded. "Why, would you rather help me get undressed?" Gabby then got up and smirked as she went to get up and then walked away. "Hey, where are you going?" Gabby then went to close the door. "Matteo knows that when the door is closed, mommy and daddy want some alone time." I nodded and agreed with her. That's when Gabby came back over to the bed while slowly taking off her blouse.

Looking at her gorgeous body, I smirked when I saw the bra she was wearing. "That Victoria's Secret?" Gabby nodded and agreed with me. "Take off those pants. You already have your shirt off. Now take off the pants and you can help me with mine." I nodded and agreed as I went to put my shirt down at the end of our bed before going to take off my pants. Putting them at the end of the bed with my shirt, I watched as Gabby walked over to me and stepped close to me. Wrapping my arms around her, I smiled as I looked at her amazing body. "God, you are delicious." Gabby then looked at me as she put her hands on my back and kissed me.

"Go to the washroom and put one on." I then stared at her and knew what she meant. "Or, I can just make sure that this doesn't come off." Gabby bit her lip and nodded. "It is a corset/teddy after all. They are harder to take off. So, I trust you. And anyways, you've had your surgery. Just a worry." I nodded and agreed as I went to pick Gabby up. Laying her down in bed, I then smirked as I leaned over her, kissing her softly. "God, I am so lucky." Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded. "Yes, you are." Getting in bed with her, I smirked as I went to tug her close to my chest.

Gabby then moved to wrap her arms around my back and smiled as she moved them around my shoulders. Tugging the covers up, I then moved my hand to push a strand of her hair behind her ear. "You turned the baby monitors on right?" Gabby nodded and smiled as she put her hand on my chest and then kissed me softly. "Yes, now shut up and kiss me. I want to just enjoy some time with my husband right now." I smiled when she said that before rolling over on top of her and leaning over her. Feeling her hand on my neck, I smiled at her. "You are beautiful."

Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded. "And you are very handsome Chief Casey." I smiled when she said that and nodded. "Here, it's just Matt to you Mrs. Casey." Gabby smiled when I said that before putting her hand on my chest and going to kiss me softly. "You okay with just holding me wearing this as I give you ocassional kisses?" I nodded as I went to grab her hand and smiled. "I am okay with whatever you want to do. Gabby, I am not going to push you to do anything you don't want to do. We have 3 amazing kids, this lingerie is already too much."

Gabby then teased me. "Oh, is that you telling me that you want me to go take it off and wearing something else?" Going to pull away from me, Gabby was about to get out of bed when I put my hand on her hip and brought her close to me again. "Don't you dare. I am not letting you change out of this anytime soon. You look so fuckin' sexy and I don't care that I just swore. You are that sexy babe. Please, don't change out of this because right now...I am so turned on and just want to hold you like this right now." Gabby nodded and agreed as she went to kiss me softly.

Feeling her kiss me softly, I wrapped my arm around her waist while we held each other close. Gabby then decided to just cuddle up to me, wrapping her arms around my waist while I tugged the covers up on top of us. Once Gabby was comfortable in my arms, I decided that this was the perfect time to bring up the topic we said we were going to talk about when we got home. "Do you mind if we talk about something Gabby?" Gabby sighed when I said that. "You are talking about you saying that something overshadowed all of our kids' birth. I said don't push it."

I nodded and understood. "I am not pushing it. I just want to remind you that I am here, willing and ready to talk about it whenever you want to talk about it? Don't be scared to bring it up okay?" Gabby nodded and understood what I meant and then just went to grab my hand.

Gabby's POV:
As I laid down close to Matt, holding his hand after he mentioned the topic I wasn't even sure that I wanted to talk about...I decided to just bite the bullet and mention it. "Hypothetically speaking. If we were to talk about it...would I get an angry response from you or would it be a response that wouldn't make me regret putting this on for you?" Matt then looked at me and went to pull away a bit. Moving his hand to my back, he rolled over on top of me and kissed me softly. "You will never regret putting this on for me. I promise, I am not mad at all."

I nodded and went to lay down close to him again, slipping my legs in between his more and laying my head down on his shoulder while I felt him tug up the covers. Looking at me again, Matt then whispered to me. "Because I feel the same way. My head was everywhere on the day of Wally's birth. And honestly...that's the only way I came up with his name. It was because I was thinking about Boden. I don't think I would've suggested that name otherwise. We were going to go with Gabriel Matthew Casey." I shook my head when he said that.

"Nice try. It was Gabriel Elijah Casey." Matt nodded when I said that. "Right, that's the name. I just forgot what it was." I smiled. "We picked Elijah because it's the closest male name to Elizabeth aka Shay." I then sighed when he said that. "Is it too late to change Wally's name?" Matt then looked at me. "What?" I then sighed. "Matt, I think we rushed naming him Wally Bode Casey after Boden died. I know it's a lot to ask but....can we talk about it?" Matt then bit his lip. "If you wanted to change his name...do you have a proposal?"

I bit my lip and nodded. "Gabriel Wallace Casey. And I know that it's weird but...I just don't really like the nickname Wally. I have tried to like it but..." Matt then sighed. "You are just not liking it for our child." I looked at him. "Can I explain?" Matt nodded and let me explain. "Matt, he is a hispanic boy. The name Wally isn't exactly hispanic. I want him to be proud of his heritage. And what about the fact that his siblings both have hispanic names, and he doesn't It just sounds odd. Do you understand?" Matt nodded and agreed. "Then we need to tell everybody."

I agreed and smiled. "And you are okay with it?" Matt sighed. "Honestly, I have been struggling with the name too. Because he is darker skin than me...I can see Boden sometimes when I look at him. I don't want that when we are looking at our son." I agreed and nodded. "Then are we in agreement? Are we going to change his name?" Matt bit his lip and nodded. "Yeah. Gabriel Elijah Casey. Now just to explain it to everybody else." I nodded. "We can make a conference call with everybody. Grab your phone." Matt nodded and agreed as he went to grab his phone.