Chapter 270

Matt's POV: Once I made my way into the bathroom with Gabby, I smiled when I saw that she'd already gotten into the bath with the jets going. "I thought we were taking this bath together?" Looking up at me, Gabby nodded and smiled. "Take off your towel and then you can join me." I nodded and agreed as I went to take off my towel before going to hang it up on the hook next to hers. Sitting in the bath, I smiled when I felt Gabby move to cuddle up to me more and laid her head down on my shoulder. I then went to grab her hand which she had on my chest. "Thanks."

Looking down at her, I was a bit confused as to what she was thanking me for. "For what?" Gabby then smiled at me. "For bringing me here. Honestly, I didn't know how much I needed this until we got here and just starting spending time alone with each other." I nodded and agreed while leaning down to kiss her softly. "I promise to you right now...you don't have to thank me for taking you to romantic places to get you to relax. That is my job as your husband and I need to do it a lot more often now. I may be a new chief but...it'll get busy quick."

Gabby nodded and agreed. "I know, your chief meetings." Wrapping my arm around Gabby, I sighed. "How did you know about those?" Gaabby then kissed my chest when I asked her that. "You put them on our family calendar in your phone. But listen, we are not talking about that. Right now, we are taking a bath on your birthday and just spending some time together. That's what I need right now since I am currently in the midst of spending quality alone time with you." I nodded when she said that before going to kiss her forehead softly.

"I had fun downstairs though. It's been a while since we've had a proper date together and for that...I am sorry. Honestly, it was nice to get dressed up and just be together as husband and wife. It also kinda reminded me of that night where we created Matteo." Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded. "Just to let you know, we are going in December okay? I already have the date. It's December 6th here at 7." Looking down at her, I was shocked. "Did you just say December 6th?"

Gabby nodded. "Yeah, why?" I laughed when she said that. "The charity event is on what would've been our 6th wedding anniversary." Gabby laughed when I said that. "To think about the huge journey that we have been on in those 6 years. Well, 8 for our total relationship. It's been busy. Two marriages, three weddings and four kids." I nodded and smiled then she said that before going to kiss her forehead softly. "Four kids including Louie or four kids including our first child." Gabby then bit her lip. "Louie. Sorry but..."

Pushing her head up, I went to lean down and kissed her softly. "That is fine Gabby. I feel the same way." Gabby smiled and agreed with me as we started to kiss each other slowly once again. That was until we heard the kids. I then sighed when I looked at her. "Listen, you take a minute to relax. I will get them ready to be fed. You want to breatfeed them or should I use a bottle?" Gabby looked at me and smiled. "Both. You feed Ella with a bottle. I'll breastfeed Wally. Then, we can switch in the middle of the night." I nodded and agreed with her before getting up.

Grabbing my towel, I went to wrap it around my waist before bending down to kiss Gabby quickly. "I love you and I will see you in a minute." Gabby nodded and smiled as I said that, ready to cuddle up to me. "Oh, can you get me the lingerie I left on the bed?" I nodded and agreed before going to grab it for her so that we could both get dressed.