Chapter 226

Matt's POV: After spending the past hour in bed with Gabby, I was now just laying underneath her with the sheets on top of top of us. Rubbing her arm, I smiled as I went to kiss her softly. "Well, that was unexpected." Gabby nodded and agreed as she laid down close to me before kissing my chest. Going to grab her hand, I then went to rub it while kissing her forehead and just holding her in my arms while praying none of the kids woke up. That's when I felt Gabby tear up a bit. "Hey, why are you crying when we just got close to one another."

Gabby then looked at me. "Matt, we didn't use protection. What if I get pregnant? This is just like a repeat of Matteo all over again. We got pregnant within weeks of us getting back together and giving birth to him. What happens if that happens again?" I sighed when she said that because that really was a true possibility. "We are definitely unable to do 4 kids." Gabby then looked at me. "Matt, I am not doing an abortion. Also, I shouldn't worry about this. You got snipped." I nodded and agreed. "Yeah, 6 months ago. I think that's how long it's been."

Gabby smiled and agreed as she went to rub my chest. "Want me to take the morning after pill just to be safe?" I then thought about it and shook my head. "Gabby, we are safe. I remember getting the call saying there is nothing. I had to do that test. You were there remember?" Gabby then thought back to it. "Right, 8 month checkup. You did the surgery in Puerto Rico." I nodded and agreed. "Yeah, because I had the time. We were in the fall-winter break for fundraising and I did it at the hospital. We got the test results right before we left to come here."

Kissing her head as I wrapped my arm around her back, I felt Gabby put her hand on my chest and just smiled. I then went to kiss her forehead again when I got a call from my mom. Checking the caller ID, I looked at Gabby. "Can I answer it?" Gabby nodded and agreed as I went to answer the phone while me and Gabby held each other close. "Hey mom, what's up?" My mom sighed when I said that. "I just want to apologize for missing the party. I just got the alert. I was sleeping. And just lost track of time. Been tired lately."

I nodded and understood. "It's okay mom. We already celebrated my birthday together. Plus, it was more a party for our friends. More drinking and stuff involved." My mom understood. "How much did you drink?" I laughed. "Nothing. Mom, Gabby is breastfeeding the kids. That's why I didn't drink. But listen, me and Gabby are just resting after the party." My mom then laughed. "The party at the bar or the party in your bed?" I was offended when my mom said that. "Mom! You don't get to ask questions like that. Goodbye."

Hanging up on her, I went to put my phone down on my side table. Gabby was confused when I did that. "Hey, what's wrong. What did your mom ask you?" I sighed and went to rub her back. "She said something like...resting after the party at the bar or in your bed." Gabby then laughed when I said that before kissing my chest again. "How in the world can you find that funny?" Gabby then went to kiss my neck. "I am not finding the question funny. I am laughing at what you called this. So, this your party in bed?" I laughed and smiled.

Kissing her forehead, I smiled as we held each other close. "Listen, I am going to put my boxers back on okay? We aren't going anywhere and I can always slip something on when the kids wakeup." Gabby then shook her head. "No, grab some new boxers baby and get dressed. We can sit in bed and hold each other close." I nodded and agreed with her before going to get up out of bed. Walking over to my dresser, I smiled as I went to grab some new boxers before getting dressed. "You need anything while I am up?" Gabby shook her head. "I'm fine."

Once I had my new boxers on, I went to grab my sweats as well as giving Gabby's lingerie and sweats to her. Once she had them, we both proceeded to get dressed so that we could just relax in bed together.