Chapter 292

A couple hours later when Erin & Gabby come back from the spa:
Gabby's POV:
As me and Erin come back from the spa and into our hotel suite, I see the guys setting up some food on a table for us. Seeing some candles lit, I smile at the sight. "Awh, look at this. An early Valentine's day meal for the two of us." Matt then turned to look at me and smiled at me. "Yeah. Thought we could spend time together as friends tonight, that okay?" I nodded and smiled when he said that before going to kiss him softly. 

"That sounds like fun. Honestly, me and Erin had a blast at the spa. But now, I am positive you are done with the bottles. So, do I need to feed them?" Matt then shook his head. "All you have to do right now is go get changed into your PJs. Let us take care of supper." I nodded and agreed before walking away to the bedroom so that I could get changed into my PJs. That's when I saw a handwritten note from Matt on the bed. 

"Gabby, I hoped you enjoyed your massage downstairs. But tonight, you get a private massage from me to help with the stress I Know you are still under. Always remember babe, we are in this together for the rest of our lives. Happy early Valentine's Day -Matt xo"

Smiling at the note, I went to grab my PJs and set my phone down on the side table. Quickly getting changed, I smiled when I saw Matt walk into the bedroom. "You like the note?" Walking over to his side of the bed, Matt smiled as he went to set his phone down on his side table. I nodded when he said that and smiled at him. "I loved the note. It was perfect and that's so sweet. You set up the spa ahead of time didn't you?" Matt nodded and smiled.

Walking over to him, I then went to wrap my arms around his waist before kissing him softly. "I love you and I am so glad that we decided to come here for a couple notes. But listen, can we just stay in PJs tonight? I don't want to get tempted to go further than just a massage. With us getting close like that and you getting all romantic with me...I am scared that we are going to get carried away and not stop while we have the kids in the room with us."

Matt smiled when I said that and understood as he went to wrap his arms around me, kissing me softly. "I promise, we are going to take out time and just relax okay? We are not going to go far at all." I smiled and agreed with him. "Then listen, I need a bit of time. You already feed the kids?" Matt nodded and smiled at me. "Yeah, I already did so that we could just have supper when you came back. I want you to keep relaxing even though you are back from the spa."

I smiled when he said that and nodded as I went to rub his chest. "Sounds good. Now listen, I am going to go get changed. Head back out there and help Jay and Erin." Matt nodded and smiled when I said that, walking out to Jay and Erin while I walked into the bathroom to get changed.

Matt's POV:
After making my way back out to Jay and Erin, I smiled when Jay looked at me. "Did she like the note that you wrote to her?" I nodded and smiled as I went to help him with the table. "Yeah, she loved it. I think she really likes it when I do little things like that for her." He agreed with me when I said that before turning to look at Erin. "I think that's true for all women." Erin smiled when he said that before going to wrap her arm around him and kissing him softly.

Rubbing her back, Jay then went to kiss her forehead. "I just sent Hank a text maybe 10 minutes ago. He said that Olivia is doing great and that he is okay with watching her tomorrow too." Erin smiled when he said that and nodded. "Perfect. Because I am not ready to leave yet. I am too comfortable and just want a bit more time with you. Want to take advantage of this alone time before we have 2 kids and Lucky. Oh and work." I nodded and agreed while sitting down.

Jay then looked at me and smiled as he went to open the trays that had his and Erin's food. "Woah, domes on top of our food. That was a nice touch and boy does this look delicious." Jay smiled and nodded ."Risotto with a garden salad and a bit of bread." Erin smiled as she rubbed his back before going to sit down. "You want me to grab your domes too?" I then nodded. "Yeah, Gabby will be right out." That's when I heard Gabby. "I'm right here and I am starving."

Going to grab the domes from on top of our food, Jay then carried them towards the other ones and then smiled at us. "That looks good." Gabby then looked it and smiled. "A panini and caesar salad, delicious and something I haven't had in a while." I nodded and smiled when she said that. I then went to grab the sparkling water we have. "Just to let you all know, it's sparkling water." Erin and Gabby then both nodded as they went to grab their drinks.

"To an early Valentine's Day and a belated birthday to me." We all agreed and went to hit our glasses before taking some drinks, ready to have supper with our friends before hanging out together in our suite that night.