Chapter 319

Skip to an Hour and a Half Later - After eating breakfast and getting the groceries:
Matt's POV: As I walk out of the washroom after getting changed into something more appropriate for lunch at Antonio's, I look at Gabby who seems to be struggling with her skirt. "Wearing a skirt today?" Gabby then turned to look at me and nodded. "I haven't done enough squats yet to fit in my jeans. Well, some of them I can but...not the nice ones." She then walked up to me and smiled. "You look nice though." I nodded and smiled as I went to wrap my arms around her, kissing her softly. "I want to speak to Antonio today okay? About how the diagnosis system works and how you were as a kid with Anxiety and OCD to get myself ready for Matteo."

Gabby nodded and agreed. "Plus, we've been texting over the past hour. He says that apparently, Eva has what you have." Gabby nodded. "Yeah, it's why we are so proud that she got into Law School. We weren't sure whether she would get in." I nodded and agreed with her. "Well then listen, you can definitely ask her to help Matteo. I am going to regardless but, having it come from you might reinforce that we mean it." Stepping close to Gabby, I felt her wrap her arms around me before nodding. "Do you feel like Eva and Diego don't listen as much to you?"

I sighed when she asked me that. "When I am speaking to them as one of their bosses...not as much. But, when I am speaking to them as their uncle...sometimes. But, that's expected. I don't think it has anything to do with me not being their blood uncle if you know what I mean but, I don't care." Gabby understood what I meant. "I know, I feel the same way around Violet. I think now that we've had 3 kids together...that might change because she knows now that we really are forever. I think she resented me for breaking your heart when I left to go to Puerto Rico."

I sighed when she said that and nodded. "I hate to say this, I really do...but I think she did. But, she loves you because she knows you make me happy. At the end of the day, that's all that matters to my family Gabby. That you make me happy and that you are the woman I love. But, you giving me 3 adorable kids doesn't hurt." Gabby smiled when I said that. "Technically, I only gave you 2 out of our 3 kids." I then shook my head. "Nope, you gave me all 3 of them. I say that because it was your egg Gabby. They are all genetically related to both of us. Ella is all ours."

Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded. "Listen, as much as I would love to just stay here and talk all day...we need to get going. I want the kids to be awake as long as possible. Speaking of kids, where are they?" Gabby smiled. "The babies are in their cribs in here." I then turned my head and smiled. "Wow, didn't see them." Gabby smiled when I said that before hugging me more like laying her head down on my chest. "Probably because you were looking at me." I nodded while looking down at her and smiled as I went to kiss her softly. "Love you."

Gabby smiled when I said that and just looked at me. "Love you too." Letting me go, Gabby then went to grab the car seats which we kept in our room. "Here, pick a baby and I will do the other. I already pumped and it's in the cooler bag on the bed. You kept the cribs in the car right?" I shook my head. "No but, I left a couple of their chairs in the car. I think we got double the amount. Some from your friends in Puerto Rico and some from here. So, I have some in the van permanently. That okay?" Gabby nodded and smiled when I said that. "Of course."

Moving to put Ella in her car seat, Gabby smiled as she went to buckle her in. Meanwhile, I did the same with Gabriel. "Think we can use the nickname Gabe for him?" Gabby then turned to look at me and shook her head. "Absolutely not! None of our kids are getting nicknames from us. It's Gabriel!" I nodded and agreed. "Okay, calm down Gabby. No need to yell." Carrying Gabriel over to the bed, I went to set him down in his car seat before grabbing the baby bag. "Love how we can fit everything for 2 kids in this bag. Same one we had with Matteo too."

Gabby nodded and agreed with me as she went to grab Ella's car seat and started to walk with me when she grabbed my hand. Intertwining our fingers as I walked out of our room, I remembered my wallet. "Sorry, forgot my wallet." Gabby nodded as she let my hand go. Quickly walking over to my side table, I went to put my wallet in my pocket before walking back over to her. That's when I saw Matteo come upstairs with his toy bag. "Those the toys you're bringing to uncle Tonio's buddy?" Matteo nodded and smiled when I asked. "Yes."

I then looked at him. "Can you carry it downstairs like a big boy? Then we'll all get dressed to get going to uncle Tonio's." He agreed and smiled as he walked downstairs. Meanwhile, Gabby turned to look at me and kissed my arm while wrapping her arms around mine. "God, you are so good with the kids." I smiled when she said that and nodded. "Can you not hug my arm right now Gabby? I have both car seats in my hands." Gabby nodded and agreed as we proceeded to walk downstairs together so that we could head to Antonio and Sylvie's place.