Chapter 230

Meanwhile, outside with Gallo as he stands at Matt's door with Molly's:
Gallo's POV: As I stood at my chief's door, I got nervous because I feel stupid being here. Chief Boden always said that when you have questions and/or problems, you can go to him. I wondered if that was the same for Matt...I mean Chief Casey. I feel stupid but, I've been struggling with my grief. Having lost my father like Matt, and having looked up to Boden as a father figure...I hoped that he of all people could help me through this. I mean, I hoped he would. That's when I heard him open the door.

"Gallo." I then looked at him and sighed when I saw him changed. "You are doing stuff with your family aren't you?" Matt then looked at me confused. "Is everything okay Gallo?" I sighed and looked at him. "I brought you supper from Molly's. But it's a ruse. Honestly...I wanted to talk to you specifically because I feel like you can help me through this." Matt seemed confused when I said that. "Care to elaborate?" I sighed. "First, can I speak to you as Matt? This is personal and you can relate to it personally. You are in the same situation as me really. The feeling of loosing your father all over again."

Matt then looked at me and nodded. "Hey, come in. I am always here to talk. Let me just talk to Gabby." I nodded and agreed as I walked in. "Thanks chief. I really appreciate this." Matt nodded and agreed. "Just go sit in the living room okay?" I then looked at the food. "What do I do this? I brought food as pretense but...there really is some Molly's if you want it. Since I always deliver to your place, I got your orders if that's okay." Matt then nodded as he went to put his hand on my shoulder. "I will never say no to cooking. Listen, go sit down okay?" I nodded and agreed before going to carry the food into the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Matt ran upstairs so that he could go get Gabby. Noticing he forgot to close and lock the door, I went to do it for him. Hearing me do it, Matt yelled down. "Thanks Gallo!" I laughed and agreed. "No problem." I then went to walk over to the kitchen and just took a breather as I went to get the food out so that me, Matt and Gabby could hopefully have dinner together.

NOTE #1: Sorry this is such a short chapter, I just thought of this storyline and needed a chapter to set it up. I promise, there will be couple long ones after this one.

NOTE #2: I want your feedback on this story. What are you guys thinking of the storyline and do you guys have ideas about it? Please send me your feedback in the comments or via message. Thanks!