INTRODUCTION

Brayden Salvatore, also known as the middle Salvatore, the twin brother of Damon Salvatore, and the older brother of Stefan Salvatore. He is a mixture of both his brothers, he has Damon's recklessness, however some people might even say Brayden at times could be way more reckless then Damon ever could be, but at the same time, like his younger brother, Brayden is known for his compassion, unlike his twin brother.

In 1864, the three Salvatore brothers were the bestest of friends, but everything changed when Katherine Pierce and her twin sister, Kaitlynn Pierce entered their life. While his brothers were taken by the youngest twin, Brayden's attention was fully captured by the oldest.

A hundred and forty five years later, the Salvatore brothers are back in Mystic Falls, the town that took everything away from them, each with a mission on their mind.

Arriving at Mystic Falls, Brayden Salvatore only had one thing in his mind, rescue the love of his life, however he was not prepared for the storm that was Caroline Forbes. Never did Brayden think he will care for someone that wasn't Kaitlynn, but Caroline proved him wrong, turns out Caroline Forbes might just be the thing that Brayden Salvatore needs to mend his broken, dead heart.

Brayden Salvatore and Caroline Forbes, were a pair no one thought would happen, let alone last.

Join Brayden and Caroline's journey, were they prove the rest of the world wrong, and show them that a unlikely pair like them, can last forever, no matter what anyone tries.

***

EEEKKK! You guys I am so excited to start this journey with all of yous! If you couldn't tell this book is inspired by One Direction's song, They Don't Know About Us, I absolutely love 1D and I somehow had to base a book around their song, let's hope this works out.

How was the introduction? Did it make you excited for the story?

What are your thoughts on Brayden Salvatore? I know you guys don't know a lot about him, but that's kind of the plan, Brayden Salvatore is a mystery we all are going to solve together.

What are your thoughts on Kaitlynn Pierce? What do you think she will bring in Caroline and Brayden's love story?

What are you guys excepting from this story? Any suggestions?

You guys have given my first book Cold Hearted so much love, and I hope you guys can give the same amount of love to this book 🤗❤