six

06. Plan B

"Mmm" Brayden groaned, feeling a weight on his chest, "What are you doing?" he asked, his eyes still closed.

"Hugging you" Caroline replied, laying fully on Brayden.

Brayden didn't say anything, he just wrapped his arms around Caroline's waist.

"We need to wake up" Caroline mumbled, though making no effort in getting up.

"No" Brayden said, placing a kiss on Caroline's head.

"You have to go to the Lockwood's today" Caroline reminded, "To help decorate for their charity ball".

"I'm not going without you" Brayden complained.

"You have to" Caroline said, "I'm going to spend the day with my mom, while you're going to make sure Damon doesn't kill Mason".

"Damon won't be able to kill Mason if I kill him first" Brayden said.

Caroline lifted her head from Brayden's chest, and looked at Brayden, "You should take some anger management classes" she joked.

Brayden opened his eyes and looked at Caroline, "That wasn't very nice of you Caroline".

Caroline smiled, "I think your company is making me mean".

"Is that so?" Brayden asked, an amused smile on his face.

"Mhmm" Caroline replied.

Brayden didn't say anything, he just put his hand on the back of Caroline's head, and pulled her head down to smash his lips on to hers, while kissing, he flipped their position with him now on top of Caroline.

After Brayden broke the kiss, Caroline looked at him, "You realise you're suppose to hate me, right?" she said, "If Katherine--".

"Shh" Brayden interrupted, placing his finger on Caroline's lips, "Don't ruin the moment by taking the she devil's name, and I can never hate you Caroline Forbes, I'm too addicted to you".

Caroline smiled, "Against the world?".

Brayden smiled, "Against the bloody world, princess".

Without wasting another second, Brayden pulled the covers over him and Caroline, finishing what he started.

***

"Good morning" Fae said, walking into Stefan's room, only to see the younger Salvatore still asleep, "Stefan, wake up!".

Stefan put his pillow over his head, "Go away" he mumbled.

"Come on, I'm here to give you your daily dose of blood" Fae said, removing the pillow from Stefan's face.

"Five more minutes" Stefan mumbled, pulling the duvet over his face.

"You know, if I told someone that in the morning the brooding and boring Stefan Salvatore became a baby, I don't think they would believe me" Fae teased, laying next to Stefan.