eight

08. We'll Always Have Bourbon Street

A sleepy Caroline slowly opened her eyes, and immediately she was confused seeing the other side of her bed empty, she swears last night she heard Brayden enter her room, she even remembers hugging him and him whispering into her ear.

Suddenly all of Caroline's confusion went away, when her bathroom door opened and out came Brayden, he had a towel wrapped around his waist and using another towel he was drying his wet hair.

"Brayden" Caroline called out.

Brayden looked at Caroline and immediately a huge smile came on his face seeing her awake, "Morning, princess".

"I wasn't dreaming" Caroline whispered.

Brayden walked over to Caroline, he put a finger under her chin and lifted her chin up to meet his eyes, "No you weren't" he whispered against Caroline's lips, he then placed his lips on to Caroline's, pushing her back on to the bed Brayden hovered over her, and started kissing her neck.

"Brayden, I have to get ready for school" Caroline whispered, as Brayden kissed down her cleavage.

"Be late" Brayden said, reattaching his lips on Caroline's.

After a heated make out session, Brayden laid next to Caroline, who looked at him with a smile on her face, "We're idiots" she stated.

Brayden looked at Caroline, with one of his hands he started playing with a strand of her hair, "We're not idiots, we're just too stubborn".

"And too possessive and jealous" Caroline pointed out.

"Can you blame me?" Brayden asked, putting his hands on Caroline's waist and pulling her on top of him, "Do you even realise how beautiful you are?".

Caroline chuckled, she put her hands on Brayden's chest and then rested her chin, "Do you remember the first time we met?" she asked, "You told me that if I be myself then a lot of people will want me, and my future boyfriend would have a hard time fighting everyone".

Brayden groaned, "At the time I didn't realise I would be that person".

Caroline looked at Brayden curiously, "Do you regret being that person?".

Brayden looked at Caroline in confusion, "Is this your way of asking me if I regret being with you?".

"Kind of, yeah" Caroline admitted.

Brayden suddenly switched their positions, with Caroline now under him, "Get one thing straight in your mind Caroline Forbes, yes we fight, yes we argue, yes there's a lot of things we don't agree on, but that will never change the fact that I love you, not just for now, but forever, till my hearts beating, it's only going to beat for you, no one else".

"Even if I annoy you?" Caroline asked.

"Even if you annoy me" Brayden said, kissing Caroline's forehead.

"Even if I fight with you?" Caroline asked.

"Even if you fight with me" Brayden said, kissing Caroline's eyes.