ten

10. The New Deal

Fae was laying in her bed, staring at the ceiling, in no mood to get out of bed anytime soon. All she could think about was Stefan, she had no idea where he and Brayden had disappeared to, and though Fae was tempted to do a locater spell on the brothers, both her and Caroline knew that it was better that for a few days Stefan and Brayden stay away from Mystic Falls, so no matter how much the two girls miss their respective partners, they let them have their space, for now at least, but that didn't stop any of them from missing Stefan and Brayden immensely.

Fae groaned in annoyance when her phone started ringing, both her and Caroline had told Damon and Kaitlynn not to contact them today, no matter what, but seems like they were not in a mood to listen to them.

"What?" Fae answered, not checking who was calling her.

"Coming to the witches house" the other person on the phone said.

Hearing the voice, Fae quickly shot up in her bed, "Brayden?" she asked shocked.

"Don't ask any questions" Brayden said, "Just come to the witches house, alone".

***

After Brayden's call, Fae rushed to the witches house, wanting to know what Stefan and Brayden were up to now.

Fae entered the witches house, and despite being a vampire and being alive for nearly two hundred years, Fae absolutely hated being in this house because of the creepy vibe she got from the house.

"Hello, Fae" Brayden greeted, appearing behind the heretic, startling her.

"I can't believe you actually called her" Stefan said, walking into the room, clearly not happy with Fae's presence.

"She's the only one who can help us idiot" Brayden snapped, tired of his brother's constant complaining.

"What do you two want from me?" Fae asked confused.

"We want your help" Brayden replied.

"Why did you two save Klaus?" Fae asked, needing answers from the brothers before she decides to help them or not.

"Let me fill you in on a little secret about Klaus" Stefan said, "He kept his family with him at all times, daggered, stored in coffins, and now me and Brayden have them, and we need you to help keep them hidden".

"You two idiots realise that you are just making Klaus angry, right?" Fae asked, wondering if Stefan and Brayden had a death wish.

"We know that" Brayden replied, "But we also know that Klaus only has one weakness, and that is his family, as long as that family is kept away from him, we can ruin Klaus easily".

"No witch has the power to hide four originals at the same time" Fae protested.

"You're a witch, you hate Klaus, I know you can figure something out" Stefan said.

"Whatever you do, under no circumstance are Damon, Kaitlynn or Caroline are to find out what we are up to" Brayden warned.

"She's miserable without you" Fae told Brayden, who didn't need to ask Fae who she was talking about, they both knew exactly who Fae was referring to.