three

03. The End Of The Affair

Chicago 1920

Brayden Salvatore stood in an empty alleyway, draining the blood of the person who dared flirt with his boyfriend, in the man's defense, he didn't purposely flirt with Brayden's boyfriend, he was just an unfortunate soul who got trapped in the games Brayden and his boyfriend liked to play with each other, usually it was Brayden making him jealous, but for the first time in a long time, Brayden felt extremely jealous seeing another man touch something that belonged only to him.

"You're going to kill him" Someone behind Brayden said.

Brayden ignored the voice of his lover, and continued drinking from the man, he wanted him dead for thinking he had a chance with his boyfriend, but before Brayden could kill him, he was suddenly pushed off of him.

Brayden watched in annoyance when he saw his boyfriend feed the guy his blood, and then compel him to forget him and Brayden.

"Kol Mikaelson saving someone's life, that's a first" Brayden taunted, once the guy had walked away.

Kol turned to Brayden, a smirk on his face, "You sound jealous, darling".

Brayden glared at Kol, "What was that tonight?" he asked.

"What was what?" Kol asked, pretending to be oblivious.

"You were all over the guy, Kol!" Brayden snapped.

"And?" Kol asked, "I thought you said that you don't care if I leave with someone else tonight".

"Go to hell" Brayden spat.

Brayden turned to walk away from his boyfriend, when suddenly Kol speeded over to him and caged him between the wall and himself.

"Now you know what I feel when you play games with me every bloody night" Kol whispered, his lips lighting touching Brayden's.

"I hate you" Brayden stated, trying not to jump Kol.

Kol smirked, "No you don't, Bray" he said, "You love me".

"I swear to god, Mikaelson, if another person touches you, they are dead" Brayden warned, anger and jealousy evident in his eyes.

"You are so hot when you're jealous" Kol said, "I really need to start making you jealous more".

"Well, then you better be ready to start cleaning up bodies" Brayden snapped.

"Anything for you, darling" Kol said, placing his lips on to Brayden's.

***

Damon stood in the Salvatore living room, pouring himself a glass of bourbon when his phone started ringing, "You're interrupting my drink" he said, answering his phone.

"You miss me?" Katherine said from the other side.

"Katherine, where are you?" Damon asked curiously.