nineteen

19. Klaus

Kaitlynn stood in the Salvatore's basement, very impatiently waiting for Elijah to wake up.

"Kaitlynn" Caroline called out, entering the basement.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Kaitlynn asked.

"I couldn't sleep and I figured you would be down here" Caroline replied, "Is he awake?".

"Not yet" Kaitlynn replied.

Just as Kaitlynn said that, Elijah gasped and woke up, Kaitlynn quickly ran over to the original, "Elijah!".

"Katalina" Elijah whispered, looking at Kaitlynn in shock, still feeling very delusional.

England, 1492

"Ah, good evening, Trevor" Elijah greeted, "I am pleased you could join us".

"I could not miss the birthday celebration" Trevor said.

"No, considering the gifts you claim to bear" Elijah said, "Where are these mystery girls of which you speak?".

"Right this way" Trevor said, leading Elijah over to the Petrova twins, "Katerina, Katalina" he called out, causing the two girls to turn around and face a shocked Elijah.

"Hello" Katerina greeted, while Katalina simply smiled.

"Yeah, it's me Elijah, it's Kaitlynn" Kaitlynn assured, trying to calm the original down.

"Oh, my god" Elijah whispered.

"Forgive me, but you are really beautiful" Elijah told Katalina, causing her to look at him wide eyed, though Katalina had no idea, as soon as Elijah looked at Katalina, he knew what she meant to him.

"Katerina, Katalina, may I introduce the Lord Elijah" Trevor introduced.

"Oh" Katalina whispered shocked, she placed her hand in Elijah, and bowed, "A pleasure, my lord".

"The pleasure is mine, Katalina" Elijah said, kissing the back of Katalina's hand.

Caroline and Kaitlynn watched as Elijah passed out again.

"Kaitlynn, what's happening to him?" Caroline asked confused.

"I have no idea" Kaitlynn replied, very worried for the Original infront of her.

Before Kaitlynn could touch Elijah, he once again gasped and stood up, "I can't--I can't breathe" he said, falling to the floor, "What's happening to me?", Elijah tried to leave the basement, only to smash into the wall, both Kaitlynn and Caroline ran to him and helped him, "I can't be in this house" he said.

"Oh my god, you're not invited in" Kaitlynn realised.

"Get me out of here" Elijah said.

Kaitlynn nodded, she grabbed Elijah, and both the vampires speeded out the basement, with Caroline right behind them.

Once Kaitlynn pushed Elijah out the house, her and Caroline stayed inside the house, not trusting Elijah to not attack them.