thirteen

13. Bringing Out The Dead

"Who the hell gave you the right to enter my bedroom?" Brayden said, entering his bedroom and seeing Elena sitting on his bed.

"I need to talk to you Brayden" Elena said.

"Get the hell off of my bed" Brayden snapped.

Elena sighed, but nonetheless stood up and faced Brayden, "Did you kill the medical examiner?" she asked.

"Who?" Brayden asked.

"The medical examiner, Brayden" Elena repeated.

"Repeating the same words isn't going to make me remember who you're talking about" Brayden said, "And why the hell would I kill an medical examiner for?".

"Maybe because I don't know what you're capable of anymore" Elena replied.

"Anymore?" Brayden asked amused, "Don't pretend like you knew me before Elena, now get out of my room, hell get out of my house".

"Brayden--".

"I said, leave!" Brayden yelled, causing Elena to flinch in surprise, but knowing better to annoy Brayden anymore then he already was, Elena quietly left the room.

***

After showering, Brayden existed his bathroom and saw his twin standing infront of him holding up two shirts, one grey the other black.

"Okay, what is it with people barging into my room thinking it's their own?" Brayden complained.

"Get dressed, we're going out" Damon said, ignoring Brayden's complaining.

"Not in the mood" Brayden simply said.

"I didn't ask, Elijah and I have scheduled a very old-fashioned sit down with you, Stefan and Klaus, I say you and Stefan both go with black, makes you both look all villainy" Damon said.

"You're working with Elijah now?" An amused Brayden asked.

"Well, I figured since you made my already complicated love life so much more complicated, why not just keep adding to it" Damon said sarcastically.

"Klaus won't make a deal, Damon" Stefan said, entering Brayden's room.

"Oh look, here comes another one" Brayden mumbled frustrated, "I might make Fae put a boundary spell on my room so you guys can understand what personal space means".

"He doesn't have to, all we're doing is buying a little time to give our wicked witches a chance to pop the top off the coffin" Damon told Stefan, once again ignoring Brayden.

"That's a horrible plan" Brayden said, "Stalling Klaus isn't going to work".

"Well, if our baby brother hadn't gone postal on his hybrids maybe we'd have some options" Damon said.

Stefan looked at Brayden, "What were you think undaggering Elijah, by the way?".

"First of all, like I told you guys last night, it's high time Kaitlynn makes her choice" Brayden replied, making Damon roll his eyes, "And second of all, unlike you idiots, all my actions are thought out, Klaus betrayed Elijah, he broke his promise to him of reuniting him with his sleeping family, and now Elijah is in vengeance mode, hence why he teamed up with Damon, at this point Elijah would do anything to wake his family up, even go against Klaus".