ten

10. Fifty Shades Of Grayson

Next morning, after dropping Caroline back to her house, Brayden entered his room, only to see his twin very impatiently waiting for him.

"Where the hell were you?" a curious Brayden asked, having felt like he hadn't seen Damon in ages.

"Being held against my will by Augustine" Damon informed.

Brayden, who was taking his jacket off, suddenly stopped and looked at his brother, "Did you just say--?".

"Augustine?" Damon asked, "Yes I did".

"That shitty organisation still exists?!" a shocked Brayden asked, suddenly all the times Dr. Whitmore experimented on him, flashing through his mind.

"Oh yeah, and now that shitty organisation has Kaitlynn" Damon informed.

"I'm sorry, what?!" Brayden asked, "You let Kaitlynn be taken by Augustine?!".

"I didn't let them take her, I was shot in the head" Damon defended, "And when I woke up, Kaitlynn was gone, she's not picking up her phone, she's not in her dorm, she's nowhere in this house, which leads me to believe that Dr. Creepy Ken Doll has her somewhere".

"Wes?" Brayden asked, "The Whitmore bio teacher?".

"Yeah, the one that operates on vampires during business hours" Damon added, "Yeah, that one, so call Stefan, tell him to leave Fae for a moment and put his hero hair on, and let's go get Kaitlynn".

"I thought you don't know where she is" a confused Brayden said.

"I don't, which is why we're gonna have to find us some leverage, come on" Damon said, walking out of Brayden's room.

***

Aaron Whitmore, the person whose legal guardian Wes was, sat in Whitmore college's common room, with his earphones in his ears, listening to music and doing his college work.

Damon came and sat next to a oblivious Aaron, to gain his attention, Damon ended up taking his earphone out of his ear, "Pop quiz, so your girlfriend is taken by a mad scientist, now do you, A, get a new girlfriend, B, call the police, or C, kill someone close to that mad scientist?".

A terrified Aaron tried to run away from Damon but as he stood up, his way was blocked by both Stefan and Brayden.

"Sit" Stefan demanded.

"I vote for option C" Brayden said, shoving Aaron back to the couch, while Aaron looked between the three brothers in fear, wondering what they were going to do to him.

***

"I have no idea where Wes took your girlfriend" Aaron told Damon.

"Well, they're not at his lab, so where else could he hide a vampire?" Stefan asked.

"I'm sorry, am I supposed to know who you two are?" a confused Aaron asked Stefan and Brayden.

"Those two are my brothers, Stefan and Brayden" Damon introduced, "Though Stefan might be nice to you, I'd watch your tone with Brayden, he's in the midst of a psychotic break".