one

01. Growing Pains

"I think I'm going to puke" Kaitlynn said, as her and Fae looked at Klaus's burnt body.

"Oh come on Katalina" Klaus, still in Brayden's body said, walking over to the two girls, "I think it's beautiful".

"Why the hell have you brought your body here?" Fae asked confused, "The deal we made with Brayden was that you'd leave his body and jump into someone else's as soon as possible".

"Yes, when I assumed I'd be a pile of ash" Klaus said, "But apparently fate and oxygen intervened, and there I am, so, put me back".

"I can't do that right now" Fae said, "I used most of my magic putting you into Brayden's body, I need time to gather my strength again".

"Your history teacher outed everyone to the council" Tyler informed, "They're on a warpath and this body's vulnerable".

"She doesn't have the strength right now, just let her relax for a moment" Kaitlynn snapped.

Klaus glared at the two girls, "Let me put it this way, the sooner you, Fae, put me back in my body, the sooner you two can go back to your lovers, if you don't put me back, then rest assured, no one is leaving this cellar".

Kaitlynn and Fae looked at each other, they knew by now everybody would be losing their mind wondering what happened to the three of them, now more then ever it was important to put Klaus back in his body so they can all return back to their loved ones, but only if returning Klaus into his original body was that easy.

***

Klaus walked out the Lockwood's cellar, leaving Fae and Kaitlynn to figure out how to put him back in his body, when suddenly Brayden's phone beeped, taking it out of his pocket, he realised it was a voicemail from Caroline's mom.

"Ah, what do you want?" Klaus wondered, pressing the voicemail.

"Brayden, I don't know where you are, I don't even know if you're okay or not, but if you are alive, then I know you're the only one who can save my daughter, Alaric outed everyone to the council and Pastor Young took Caroline, I don't where, I just--you've always been there for her whenever she needed someone, and if you're listening to this voicemail, then I'm hoping you will save my daughter again, she needs you Brayden, please save her".

***

Caroline was currently in a van being transported to god knows where, next to her was Rebekah, who slowly woke up and immediately tried to get out of the ropes but failed miserably.

"Vervain ropes" Caroline informed, gaining Rebekah's attention, "Looks like Alaric outed us all to the council".

"The council?" Rebekah asked, "What exactly do they think they can do to me?".

Before Caroline could say anything, the van they were in suddenly got into a crash and flipped to it's side, the glass shattering all around them.

"What the hell happened?" a confused Rebekah asked.

Suddenly the vans doors were ripped open and seeing the person infront of, immediately caused tears to well in Caroline's eyes.