four

04. For Whom The Bell Tolls

Damon and Brayden sat in a car they stole together, with Damon driving and Brayden sitting in the passengers seat.

"Why couldn't we drive what according to you was my car?" an annoyed Brayden asked.

"Because if you had your memories you would remember that we all have sworn never to get into your car with you" Damon replied.

"Oh come on, I can't be that bad of a driver" Brayden complained.

"You're not a bad driver, you're just really reckless" Damon said.

"If you say so" Brayden said, clearing having a hard time believing Damon.

"You really remember nada?" Damon asked.

"I know by nada you mean nothing" Brayden replied, "I know what day it is and what year we're in, I know the type of car you're currently driving and the type of car I have, what I don't know is who the hell am I and what is your relation to me".

"I'm your twin brother" Damon reminded for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"So you say, but you can't blame me for being cautious" Brayden said, he then grabbed the nearly empty blood bag from his lap, "And I'd like to point out, this one blood bag is not filling me up".

"It never does" Damon said, "Technically, it should since you're a vampire".

"A fact that I'm still having trouble grasping" Brayden retorted.

"Realistically, it shouldn't, because you're you" Damon continued.

"Right, the other person claiming to be my youngest brother told me that while he's known as the insatiable ripper of monterey, I've build up my reputation as being known as the ruthless Salvatore who loves murdering people" Brayden said.

"Something you are way too proud of" Damon commented.

Brayden sighed, "All of this is too much to process" he said, throwing the blood bag on to the backseat.

"Hey!" Damon snapped, "You are a vampire, not a caveman".

"And apparently you're my brother, so stop trying to be my father" Brayden retorted.

"You're not the type of person to litter Brayden, despite all your flaws you do have principles, which clearly the two thousand year old witch erased along with your memories" Damon taunted.

"Good for that two thousand year old witch, who I bet can drive much faster then you" Brayden taunted back, "Why the hell are you driving like a freaking grandma? Oh wait, I get it, you're the boring brother, aren't you? And I'm the fun one, clearly, wait what does that make Stefan then, the safe one?".

Damon let out a chuckle hearing Brayden, suddenly he pressed harder on the accelerator and started speeding the car down the dark empty road.

"What the hell are you doing now?" Brayden asked.

"Do you trust me?" Damon asked.

"I don't know you" Brayden retorted.

"Good answer" Damon said, suddenly pulling the handbrake and spinning the car around, which then caused the car to flip multiple times on the road, the two brothers falling out the car.