five

05. Monster's Ball

"What is this about, Damon?" an annoyed Stefan asked, entering the Salvatore's living room after being constantly called down by Damon.

"Finally" Damon said, in the living room with Jeremy, "Why did it take so long for you to appear?".

"Maybe because I was in the middle of trying to find the women who took the love of my life from me" Stefan snapped.

"You're trying to find Bonnie?" Jeremy asked.

"No, he's trying to kill Bonnie" Damon realised.

"She doesn't get to live after what she did to Fae" a furious Stefan.

"I had a feeling you were feeling like this, which is why I have a better idea for you" Damon stated.

"Which is what?" Stefan asked, a not interested look on his face.

"How would you like to bring Fae back to life?" Damon asked, gaining not only his brother's attention but also Jeremy's.

"How would we do that?" a curious Jeremy asked.

"So as we know in a psychotic lapse of judgement Bonnie decided to bring you back to life by sacrificing Fae's life" Damon recalled, "May she rest in peace".

"She's actually right over there" Jeremy informed, gesturing towards the chair that Fae was sitting in.

"Whatever his plan is, it's going to be awful" Fae told Jeremy, as Stefan's eyes landed on the empty chair, really wishing he could talk to Fae.

"Whatever, look" Damon said, "The whole point is, I just happen to know a supernatural being who just happens to wanna die, and in the spirit of nature needing balance and a life for a life and all that stuff I just think it would be a huge waste of a perfectly good death".

"What the hell are you talking about?" a confused Stefan asked.

"Something neither Caroline or Kaitlynn don't need to know about until it works" Damon replied.

"Wait, you wanna work with Silas?" a shocked Jeremy asked.

"Are you insane?!" Stefan asked, "Have you forgotten what he did to our brother?".

"No I haven't forgotten" Damon snapped, "But unlike you, I'm putting my emotions aside for a second to think logically".

"That's a first" Fae commented, not liking where ever this plan was going.

"From the beginning Silas' whole bad guy plan was to kill himself, pass on to wherever he was gonna pass on to and reunite with his dead girlfriend Amara" Damon explained, "I wanna use his death to bring Fae back to life, to die, he has to be mortal, if he's mortal, he's a witch, and if he dies as a witch, then he's stuck on the other side forever".

"He already tried to bring down the veil to the other side, he failed" Jeremy reminded.

"He probably has a plan B" Fae told Jeremy, "And this time I think whatever he wants to do, it's more then just dropping the veil and letting all the ghosts into our world".