Chapter 217

Yan Jun heard Young Master's tone, and it seemed like he did not concern himself with the fact that someone had flirted with Little Mistress. He let out a sigh of relief. It was better to just focus on the road while driving. So long as the boss did not lose his temper, and Little Mistress did not throw a tantrum, everything would be fine.

Jennie struggled in the man's arms. She glanced at Yan Jun from the corner of her eyes and turned to this domineering man. The expression on his face was of one exceedingly self-righteous, and his
gaze was cold and gloomy.

The woman knew that if she were to not give him face, throw a tantrum and have a fit at the outside, this man would swallow her up on the spot, so she could only give up struggling.

"You and I have studied abroad in England and come across many of the prestigious people in England. Although they were nobles, they too, lived their lives like the common people. They'd take the bus or subway when they go out, and they'd carry the basket at the
supermarket. That's why I was thinking that it's not a bad idea to take the bus too. It's environmentally friendly, and there are designated lines. The speed is rather quick too, so why not?"

When Lisa saw that she was finally willing to speak, the strength exerted from his wrist weakened a little. Thinking back to a few days ago, apart from her uttering sounds when he was making love with her, she would put on an aloof, calm, and quiet bearing at all other times. Compared to this moment, being able to have her say a few words was already an improvement.

"It's not that you can't, but I'm concerned about you." Lisa's sexy Adam's apple quivered lightly, and the tone of his words was magnetic.

"The distance from here to the old mansion is too far. Besides taking the bus, you have to ride on the subway. After that, you have to walk up a short slope. Are you able to do it?"

That was the actual fact.

Although West Hill was a wealthy suburb, the subway only stopped at a
supermarket that was two kilometers away. From there to the old mansion, Jennie had to go for bike sharing...

"It's not that I'm deliberately throwing a tantrum, but as I just started work, I don't want my colleagues to see me driving those fancy cars at home..."

Jennie slowed down her words. She had wanted to suggest getting a new car, but once it occurred to her that this was equivalent to asking Lisa for stuff, she was unable to bring it up.

Lisa understood that she wanted to keep a low profile.

Otherwise, she would not have bought all the common branded clothes to replace her previous elegant clothes just for work.

"Then I'll buy an ordinary car for you. Whichever brand and model you like, I'll have Yan Jun look into it the first thing tomorrow." Lisa noticed her hesitation and directly made a suggestion.

Jennie was stunned, after which she dropped her brows and chuckled bitterly. She did not have any savings and income previously.

As a weak woman, everything would be managed by him while she could only be grateful about it.

"Then, I'll thank Mr Manoban! Just choose according to your liking. The car
and I are your private property anyway."

Jennie's attitude was lukewarm. The slight mockery in her tone could not have gone unnoticed by Lisa.

This woman was soft on the outside but tough on the inside. She might appear to be good and obedient but in reality, she was rebellious deep within. Those rash and rampant thoughts were probably like the lush greenery and were concealed in her heart.