Chapter 316

"What has he been up to?" asked Jisoo.

"Hanbin's subordinates ambushed Sheng Yu Hospital two days ago. They attempted to kidnap Mrs. Kim. This was probably part of Woo-bin's plan to use Mrs. Kim to trap Jennie!"

Lisa's gaze turned piercingly cold when he mentioned Jennie.

"That woman could never think straight when her family is involved. I'm worried that Woo-bin might manipulate her when the time comes. We must ensure her safety before we launch our attack!"

Ryujin sneered, "I'll agree to help you, but you already know my conditions!"

Lisa knew that Ryujin lived on the edge. He had gotten used to Ryujin's penchant for setting conditions for everything long ago. After all, he had known him for many years.

"Yeji isn't a little girl anymore. She can make her own decisions!"

Lisa's tone was cold. Ryujin was being very straightforward about his goal, but Lisa hated it when others tried to pressure him.

Nonetheless, he knew that Ryujin had a reason for helping him in England despite the difficult circumstances that they were facing in the past. Now that Ryujin had returned, he knew that it was impossible for him to hide from this any longer.

"Alright, it's settled. You have your woman, so I want mine. You can't interfere when Yeji makes her decision later."

Ryujin's gaze was dark and cunning.

Jisoo knew that Ryujin had a goal in mind, but he was unaware that this devil was carrying a torch for Lisa's younger sister.

Jisoo looked on in disgust at the man's savage behavior.

"Shameless!" Jisoo snorted. "I could destroy the remaining members of the Kim Family without your forces..."

Ryujin huffed when he heard Jisoo's remark. "Do you really think that we could just depend on you? You're merely a soldier!"

"Damn! I nearly shot you to death. Do you really think that you should be laughing at a soldier like me? I should've gotten rid of you then and there. I allowed a scumbag like you to escape but you're just spewing nonsense everywhere!"

Jisoo could not stand to look at Ryujin's face. He abandoned his poise and focused on personal attacks instead.

It was happening again! Lisa was terribly worried.

Mr. Kim should have minded his words before he called Ryujin a "scumbag". Why would Lisa ask a scumbag to fight for him...

Lisa waved his hands to calm Jisoo down. "You're a righteous man. However, we can't just rely on your lawful connections if we're planning to destroy someone like Woo-bin. Ryujin's forces aren't based locally, so he can leave right away once everything is over. We won't have to worry about any problems in the future!"

Ryujin was extremely pleased. He raised his eyebrows at Jisoo. He was implying that people like Jisoo were clearly useless because they followed the established rules strictly. Meanwhile, Ryujin was free to do whatever he liked...

"What am I going to do then?"

Jisoo wiped the traces of blood off the corners of his lips with his hand. "Don't tell me that I'm supposed to protect your Little Jenjen!"

"We'll leave Little Nini to Chaeyoung!" Lisa smiled. "But I'll need you to make the arrangements for it."

Jisoo was quite pleased with this task. It seemed like he finally had a proper reason to approach Chaeyoung now...

"Also, Jae-wook will be my target for now."

He recalled that Jae-wook and Woo-bin had worked together for many years. Lisa had to get rid of Jae-wook before his connections grew even larger than it was now. He would encounter serious problems down the line if he was badly wounded.