Chapter 354

Tzuyu and Jennie felt so much better after they sorted things out.

The woman took a deep breath and adjusted her emotions. She looked at Jennie and thought that the woman in front of her had gone through a lot.

She was arrested at her wedding, so she must have been desolated. Then, she had to suffer in jail and was tormented with the separation of her loved ones. If this were to happen on an average person, they would probably cry in misery all day long.

However, God seemed to favor her as there were no signs of resentment or vicissitudes of life on her face. In their place was instead a natural hint of tranquility.

Tzuyu thought for a moment and did not know how to open up on another secret she had. She saw how calm Jennie looked at the moment, only then did she dared to say, "Jennie, do you know Jae-wook was the one who framed you?"

Jennie was still a little surprised with this information and a hint of amazement flashed through her bright eyes. "You knew?"

Tzuyu nodded and smiled bitterly. "I'm very timid, and I'm not as smart as you to have realized it sooner. However, I have known for a long time the romantic relationship between Jae-wook and the fake Somi!"

Even so, Jennie was not surprised to know about the relationship between Jae-wook and Nancy. She already knew that Nancy had a father complex during the investigation in City C.

"However, I didn't think that the woman wasn't Somi at that time. Moreover, I never thought he was the one who had killed the imposter, Somi and took two lives! I only got this information out of him in the ward after he was being taken down by Lisa."

Jen remained silent for a while. Jae-wook was the culprit, and he had framed her. This information still rattled her after all this while.

Tzuyu had a guilty and a slightly dignified look on her face, "I don't understand why he framed you... Also, during your two years in prison, I dared not tell anyone about the relationship between him and the fake Somi. If I were to give this information to the police earlier, they might able to find some important clues. Can you forgive me for being weak at that time..."

Jennie knew that Jae-wook might have framed her because of her identity.

It was all about Woo-bin, Jae-wook, Lisa, and the confrontation and competition between the three forces.

She had just been so unfortunate as to have been the chess piece that had to be sacrificed in this battle of theirs.

However, everything has become a thing of the past!

Just as Lisa had said, those who were supposed to die were dead already. Therefore, these misunderstandings and their origins were really not as important anymore. She had suffered what she had to suffer, and she had even accepted the things that were much crueler than what the truth could be.

She had experienced many farewells with Lisa, and now she no longer wanted to keep any complaints or hatred in her heart.

"Tzuyu, it's all in the past already!" Jennie gave a small smile. She had to be the one to comfort Tzuyu instead when she saw how restless the woman was.

"The result would've been the same regardless of whether you've told the truth. After all, even Lisa could not protect me at that time."

Tzuyu felt a gush of warmth rising from underneath her heart when she heard that. She grabbed Jennie with her trembling hands. "Today, the rock that has been stuck inside my heart for such a long time seems to have finally fallen to the ground..."

*

Manoban Family Mansion...

A baby's wail pierced through the atmosphere.