Chapter 362

When Lisa heard Jisoo's statement, he could not help but be stunned.

Jisoo had lived an unfettered life since young. With the love his parents had lavished on him, coupled with his perfect family environment and his family background, this had led him to develop a fearless character.

The traces of the young man of aristocratic families who had been spoiled-conceited and arrogant, were etched in his bones. Even so, he could not get rid of the seal and restraint that came with his birth status.

If he had liked men, he would definitely be rejected by the people in his circle.

This was probably the reason why Jisoo was distressed.

"Do you really like men?" Lisa asked according to his understanding.

Lisa sat by the window. In the old building, the lights were dim, and the atmosphere was tranquil. The man was fiddling with a crystal photo frame on the table, and the woman in the photo was Jennie.

"I'm not sure either!"

This was the first time Jisoo felt so helpless. His sullen voice sounded, "To be exact, I was hoping he's a woman..."

"Then, do you or do you not like him?"

Lisa could not understand what Jisoo had meant, but he knew that it could not be a simple matter if it could trouble this bandit-like warrior.

Jisoo simply recounted what had happened recently.

From the rescue of the two little demons to the moments spent with Chaeyoung, and how his relationship with her changed from being a savior to her master.

In the end, he pinched the spot between his eyebrows and queried, "Could it be that because I haven't been dating for a long time, and I haven't touched any woman in the occluded circle of mine, so there's now a problem with my physiological needs?"

"If you like the person, why do you care whether he's a male or female?"

Lisa smirked. At least, that was how it was with him. Why was there a need to bother about her identity as long as he liked her? The man gazed at Jennie in the photo frame.

"But I like women!" Jisoo spat in dissatisfaction.

"Then, are you thinking of asking that little fellow to undergo a sex reassignment surgery to satisfy you?" Lisa smiled plainly and asked.

The sky was brightening up. He always had trouble sleeping at night. Since Jisoo's distress had not been resolved, his plans on catching up with his sleep could not be implemented.

"What nonsense."

Jisoo was somewhat depressed. Although Xiaodai was forlorn, it did not mean that she was someone without a mind of her own and was one to be shoved about by others.

On the contrary, Chaeyoung was very stubborn, and there was a kind of unyielding air deep within her which could be seen during those training sessions he had with her. It even made him have a whole new level of respect for her.

"Then, stay away from that little guy. After a while, if those absurd ideas still remain when the sensation of novelty is over, then why care about whether he's a male or woman? Just include her into your harem!"

Jisoo began to seriously consider Lisa's proposal when he hang up the call.

He reasoned that he just felt comfortable when he was with Xiaodai, but how could that be the determining factor that he liked "him"?

He might just be overthinking!

...

"Captain Kim, about the overseas capture mission this time, I want in too..."