Chapter 321

Perhaps everyone had a part of their past that they were unwilling to mention. Good friends who understood this would learn to give others some personal space.

Jennie murmured, "He's really adorable and intelligent!"

Chaeyoung turned to look at An An. The little boy sat at the dining table and ate properly. A knowing smile appeared on her face.

"Jen, will you tell me what happened?"

Chaeyoung saw that Jennie had finished washing up, so she poured her a glass of milk.

The feast that was laid out on the breakfast table could not stimuate Jennie's appetite. Her stomach was rejecting the sight of food strongly after her drunken stupor. She could not eat anything now.

"Nothing happened. I acted impulsively! I'll never get drunk again..."

Jennie became slightly afraid when she thought of drinking. This fear reminded her of her aversion to chilies. After all, she had tremendously suffered after consuming these two things.

She merely touched on the matter lightly. It seemed like she did not want to say much about it.

Chaeyoung decided not to pursue the matter. The two women ate a little bit of the food together. Chaeyoung cleared the plates and cutlery and got ready to attend An An's parent-teacher conference.

"I'm sorry, Jen. You'll have to take a cab to the office."

Chaeyoung took her bag and entered the elevator with Jennie. She apologized as they left.

"Go ahead and tend to your matters! I'll be fine."

When she left the neighborhood, Jennie realized that she had been too optimistic about the whole situation. It was difficult to hail a cab so early in the morning. Worse still, this was also a restricted street.

She walked for some time and then decided to go to the end of another street to hail a cab there instead.

Just as Jennie was about to reach her arm out to stop a cab, someone grabbed her waist from behind and covered her mouth with a cloth...

*

Lisa initially assumed that Jennie would be fine with Chaeyoung. That was why he did not send anyone to follow her.

He sent a text message to Chaeyoung to ask her about his wife. He had to go through her because Jennie's phone was switched off this whole time.

Chaeyoung said that Jennie was not with her. A bad feeling rose in Lisa's heart...

He rushed out of the Blue Sea and Sky Clubhouse and went to the police department immediately.

"Third Young Master Manoban? Why are you here so early? Can we help you?"

Huai thought that Lisa was here because of Taecyeon's case. He assumed that the Manoban Family was going to cause them more trouble by asking them to speed up the trial. Huai could not help but mock him for rushing over when the case was already solved.

He never expected that Lisa would merely ignore him. Lisa asked in an icy tone, "Captain Huai, where is Jennie?"

Huai was shocked. Jennie had been with Chaeyoung ever since she left the rest of the group last night. Neither of them came to the office today. Chaeyoung had requested for leave this morning while Jennie never came at all.

"I haven't seen your wife since she left us last night!"

Lisa's cold eyes darkened when he heard this. He took a deep breath and began pacing up and down Huai's office.