Chapter 355

Yan State...

The gloomy sky foreboded that heavy rain was coming.

The largest shopping mall in Yan State was a mess. A bomb had been detonated there half an hour ago.

The sirens and warning lights of the ambulances, fire trucks, and police cars were everywhere. The crowd was getting larger, and the police on duty had to use their shields to form a barrier.

"Everyone, please stop pushing forward. It's very dangerous here... move backward..."

"Stop taking pictures!"

"Everyone needs to evacuate to avoid being stamped on..."

The volume of the loudspeaker was being turned to the maximum, yet it still could not overcome the people's curiosity. The crowd was so much noisier compared to the loudspeaker. Some of them were holding their mobile phones up and going live on their social media accounts...

"How many people are trapped inside?"

The man's glorious voice was heard in the command room that had been set up temporarily. His face was as calm as the water, and it seemed like he was not even slightly bothered by the situation.

"Approximately * people [TN: the * mark indicates the number of people trapped inside the building]!" The manager of the building wiped the sweat off his forehead and looked at the senior commander of the Special Forces from the Capital City.

"We had already activated the emergency signal after the first explosion. The majority of the people had been successfully evacuated, but those who are still trapped there were at a higher level at that time. The elevator had been broken on one of the middle floors. That's why they are trapped inside..."

"Roughly how many criminals are inside?" Jisoo asked the advisor next to him.

Liu Tong, the chief advisor who was dressed in the Special Forces uniform reported sternly, "Report, commander. According to our initial scouting, there are about 7 of them and they're all outlaws. It is likely that they are the same group of people who had snatched the handguns in Qing Tong City last week!"

"They had probably planned to come to Yan State this time to grab some money and run. The self-made explosives that they brought with them went off by accident. Some of the witnesses claimed that two criminals were also injured when the bomb went off just now!"

A murderous glint flashed through the man's slender long eyes. The corners of his mouth tugged up into a smile. "Fools!"

Jr grabbed the construction plan of the building and scrutinized it. The building had a total of four exits and an internal passage for the employees.

He pondered for a moment and then put the construction plan down. He then picked up the telescope, looked into the building, and ordered in a low voice, "Arrange four snipers at the southeast 10 o'clock direction. Block the other exits with our people along with men from our brother's department. If someone were to break out, our people will be the one standing in front."

"Pick 3 soldiers with good physical qualities to enter the building through the employees' passage with me. We'll be working together!"

After Jisoo finished speaking, the faces of the few police officers from Yan State had gotten paler. The riot police captain mumbled, "Mr. Kim, you... you're going in on your own? That won't do! Capital City..."

Jisoo was the proper heir to the Kim Family in Capital City. With the status and influence of the Kim Family in Capital City, how could a mere chief deputy of the Yan State bore the fault if something were to happen to Jisoo?