Chapter 236

Jennie should have known much earlier that he had already harbored ill intentions when he prepared sleepwear like that for her.

That much was expected!

The entire night was spent with the man's thrusting motions that completely exhausted her. He had said that she only needed to moan but the actual situation was nothing like that.

The sore feeling lasted until dawn. This woman had finally exhausted all of her strength and could not get up from the bed.

Early morning

Lisa went out to exercise as usual. He showered after he
returned and changed into a pair of casual long pants that he paired with a medium-long styled beige windbreaker which made him look spirited and cheerful.

Various types of breakfast were already prepared in the kitchen. Sister Liu came over to report to him, saying, "Sir, Mistress hasn't gotten up yet. Should I go and wake her?"

Lisa glanced upstairs before he faintly smiled and said, "Let her sleep and turn off the signal blocker."

Sister Liu briefly responded in acknowledgement. Ten minutes later, Liu Li Villa regained its communication signal. Unfortunately, Jennie's cellphone was still turned off...

...

Yan Jun's phone rang. When he saw his boss' honorific title flashing on the screen, Yan Jun got serious and answered the call, saying, "Young Master!"

"How's everything going?"

Lisa sank into the sofa and turned on the laptop on the coffee table. He picked up his teacup and drank a mouthful from it before he asked his questions while staring at the computer screen.

"Everything is going smoothly. Captain Huai took his men to the gang's lair. He's even investigated their telecommunication devices and he's going to take it back to the station to put it through technical appraisal," Kai accurately reported.

Lisa's tone was flat and deep when he said, "I brought Mistress to stay at Liu Li Villa these few days but we won't be returning yet. We'll discuss this again once the case is almost over. You should keep a close eye on the activities in Luo Hai."

Yan Jun had a panoramic view of all the signs of disturbances keeping watch over Luo Hai.

Meanwhile, trouble would not arise in Zhong Heng International either because Kang Yu was overseeing it.

Although he had to go into hiding with his wife for several days, that was not necessarily a bad thing. It was an opportunity as well to strengthen their relationship and prevent her from throwing a tantrum every day because he had forced her to stay in a specific place.

Lisa hung up after giving Yan Jun his instructions. Next, he turned his head towards Sister Liu and asked, "Are you sure that there was no signal within a 15km radius?"

Sister Liu quickly answered, "Yes, I'm sure. Please don't worry, sir!"

...

Jennie's disappearance from the face of the earth got Chaeyoung and Eunwoo panicked.

When she discovered that the hacker was caught, Chaeyoung initially wanted to inform Jennie as soon as possible. However, she found out that other woman's cellphone was out of coverage area the whole time and it ended up being turned off completely.

Those hackers had said not long after they were caught that they were instructed by someone called Mr Shadow. They went to hack Zhong Heng International's intranet first but were unsuccessful, and their task the second time around was to hack Zong He's surveillance networks.