Chapter 302

Taecyeon was in quite a good mood, but he had an agonizing cold look on his face. He could tell that Tzuyu was extremely against it, but he did not care whether she was willing to or not, as long as he had gotten what he wanted!

“I’m not feeling well! I don’t want to…”

Tzuyu was indeed feeling unwell. Her complexion seemed very poor ever since she had gotten back from the upper mansion.

“Why? Are you still thinking about that pretty boy? Mm?”

After hearing Tzuyu's rejection, Taecyeon said something that did not make any sense and she could not recall offhand who he was talking about.

“You forgot about him?”

As Taecyeon spoke, he threw her onto the bed and unbuttoned his shirt while smiling ferociously, “I’ll remind you of that Doctor Jeon…”

“Nonsense!” Tzuyu's entire body was trembling in rage. She saw that Taecyeon was halfway done with removing his clothes, so she pushed herself up and moved backward. Then, she cursed furiously, “There’s nothing between me and Jeon Jungkook.”

“There’s nothing between the two of you?” The corners of his lips curled up into a sarcastic smile. “Do you think that the surveillance cameras at home are just for show?”

Tzuyu was frightened. It seemed like Taecyeon already knew what Jungkook did when he removed the cast.

“You… You’re bringing this up after so long, what is the meaning of it?”

“Humph! I’ve restrained myself for a few days and did a thorough investigation on that boy!”

“He was indeed your classmate in university, but he chose to come to Luo Hai instead of staying in the UK to further his studies. It can’t be that he likes Luo Hai’s culture and weather!”

Tzuyu  felt as though she was being struck by lightning when she heard that!

Both her legs turned numb and the feeling of fear, as well as pain, crept into her heart.

She looked at the gloomy look on Taecyeon's face in terror and came to a sudden realization.

“Taecyeon, I beg you, please do not hurt him… Nothing happened between the two of us. The last time was just an accident, I’ve never done anything to betray you…”

Tzuyu stopped avoiding him and threw herself into his arms. She grabbed Taecyeon's waist and begged him.

Seeing how cruel and merciless Taecyeon was, he would definitely do something to Jungkook.

However, there was truly nothing between her and Jungkook.

Tzuyu was afraid that if Taecyeon were to put his mind into it, he would come up with a hundred ways to torture Jungkook!

“Oh really? My wife!”

Just as Taecyeon expected, this woman was a whore. She threw herself into his arms the minute she heard that Jungkook was in danger. The feminine scent lingering around his waist riled up a wave of inexplicable anger in his heart.

He grabbed her chin with his large hands and the piercing pain caused her to frown a little.

“You’re scared?” Taecyeon said in a deep voice and laughed ferociously.

Tears rolled down from the corners of Tzuyu's eyes as she could tell from his expression that he was doing it on purpose.

Tzuyu said in a trembling voice, “You know that I’m innocent, right?”