Chapter 359

Since the arrival of Chaeyoung, life in this dull and boring military camp had suddenly become vibrant and alive.

Chaeyoung loved to smile. Her eyes would curve and be filled with tenderness. Her skin that was fair from the inside and out was so extremely soft to the touch.

Everyone called her Xiaodai affectionately. They liked to tease her and "bully" her by asking her to help and wash their smelly socks.

As her skin was so fair to the point it almost looked translucent, those soldiers who were older than her would sometimes pinch her cheeks.

"How nice would it be if there's a girl with such fair and beautiful skin! It's such a waste for you to have it. We could only pinch your face!"

Chaeyoung knew that everyone was treating her like a little brother and joking with her, so she took no offense.

Tian Qi often complained, "We're all doing the same routine, but why am I so dark?"

After coming to the military camp for more than a month, Tian Qi succeeded in transforming into a "black fatty" from a black skinny dude. His skin was so dark it had shone brightly in the sunlight. He had also built up tons of muscles. He was literally black and tough.

Chaeyoung could not help but laugh. "The ultraviolet rays in Yun Nan is naturally strong in the first place. I was born in Si Chuan though!"

Of course, there was another reason for it which was the fact that she was a girl...

She had to continue to keep this a secret since she was afraid that she would be forced to leave the military camp because of her gender.

Jisoo was rather sloppy in this respect, so he did not realize it at all.

If he were to observe carefully, he would have noticed it. At least, he would have observed that Chaeyoung had never taken a shower with them.

This was the case every time. Chaeyoung would only go to the bathhouse to wash up after everyone had gone back to rest, and every time the door on the inside and outside would be locked securely.

Additionally, although she was thin, the "pectoral muscles" on her chest were not small.

Although Chaeyoung had three layers of chest strap wrapped around her breast, it had proved to be a hassle to masquerade as a man with that size of hers...

However, this point did not occur to Jisoo at all.

The weather had turned cold in late September. The smell of the autumn wind made people feel excited. Jisoo's troops had been stationed in Yan Zhou for several months now. They had gone through mission after mission.

The training was also tough.

Weight-bearing running, exposure-endurance body training, target shooting, swimming, 25km off-road marching with 30kg of weights, skydiving training, field survival training...

Chaeyoung saw Tian Qi participating in all of it. When the two of them first arrived, they were so thin. Now, he had successfully transformed into a handsome young man with a well-built physique and firm muscle blocks. She, on the other hand, was still mingling between the canteen and dormitory, growing fairer and fairer.

Chaeyoung was really worried that one day her cheeks would be crushed between the fingers of these brothers...

Finally, she could not bear it anymore and went looking for Jisoo for a talk.

"Brother... Brother Jisoo..."

Chaeyoung did not participate in the training, hence she had no idea what Jisoo's rank was. She could only call him Brother Jisoo.