Chapter 315

Tzuyu held Jennie's hands as she spoke. Her words were undeniably sincere.

"Don't act rashly. Your mother is still in the hospital. Make sure that you have an edge over the Manoban Family in case they decide to treat you cruelly in the future! Do you understand?"

Jennie knew that Tzuyu wanted the best for her. However, she was still a prideful woman. How could she accept anything from the Manoban Family if that day ever come?

"Don't worry, I'll definitely find a way to take care of myself if I leave!"

This thought had crossed Jennie's mind before. Nonetheless, she knew that she could support herself by working as a freelance reporter. Her ability to speak French fluently would also be an added advantage.

Jennie pitied Lisa now. This man's backyard had never been peaceful...

*

Liu Li Villa...

It was already the beginning of autumn. Fruity fragrances wafted around the old manor. It was a beautiful sight.

If Ryujin's men were not stationed here, Lisa would have brought his "little glutton" along from home so that they could stay here for a few days.

However, Lisa had brought someone else with him this time.

This was the first time that Jisoo crossed paths with Ryujin at Liu Li Villa since the latter returned from abroad.

The scene became chaotic when the three men were together.

There was clearly an unwanted third party here.

Ryujin had fled with his remaining family members after the Shin Family was defeated. They wandered about the borders of the underworld.

Within a few years, the successor of the Shin Clan managed to broaden his influence. He emerged swiftly as a new and influential figure among the underground forces in the Southeast Region. This troubled the opposing side.

Jisoo had previously led his troops to ambush Ryujin's subordinates in the Southeast Region. This happened when Jisoo was serving in the special forces.

Ryujin suffered terrible losses that time. He also failed to retrieve the remains of his fallen comrades from Jisoo.

This happened before Ryujin transferred his forces. It was one of his few local operations. After that, Europe became his main battleground once he shifted his activities there.

Old wounds reopened when enemies met again. These two men would have probably attacked each other at first glance if Lisa was not here.

"Mr Kim, I hope that you've been well since our last meeting!"

When Ryujin thought of his fallen comrades, the scar on his face that was formed by a knife wound became more obvious. The attractive man had a bloodthirsty aura about him. He glared at Jisoo and clenched both of his fists!

Jisoo's expression sank when he noticed Ryujin's raging and murderous intent. "Mr. Shin, I've been quite well. Thank you for your blessings."

"Then Mr. Kim, do you still remember my brothers who had died by your bullets?"

Ryujin's eyes were bloodshot. These two men were almost the same height. Electricity surged between them when their gazes met.

"I was merely serving the nation by completing my mission. I've retired now. You already know who you should be looking for if you're seeking revenge!"

Jisoo appeared rather listless when he spoke. His demeanor angered Ryujin. The man lifted Jisoo by his collar. He roared, "There's a perpetrator behind every injustice. I should take my revenge on you now while you're right in front of me!"