Chapter 222

Adagio of Resonance Private Club

Outside the window of an elegant Japanese-styled private room was a man-made stream. The warm sun of early Spring had caused a sakura tree to blossom. The sweet scent of sakura penetrated the window lattice, subtly, but seductively, veiling the environment with a heady sweetness.

Unfortunately, neither Jennie nor Chaeyoung was in the
mood to enjoy the beautiful sight!

In front of them were two men with faces steeled into darkness, it was as though they were going to swallow them alive...

The duel between the males and the females had finally reached its climax!

"Very good!"

Seeing both Jennie and Chaeyoung were escorted here, Lisa waved his hand at Yan Jun, who wiped the sweat on his head before leaving the room with his subordinates. Before he had left, he gave Jennie a glance loaded with intent.

Accompanying Lisa's clear gaze was a hint of coldness. Before his dark eyes managed to burst with fury, the clever Jennie softened her voice and suggested, "Chaeyoung and Jisoo are finally reunited, so let's not become the third and fourth wheels here..."

Dodging the burning gaze, she wanted to get away!

Lisa turned around and saw Jisoo who looked like a
volcano that was about to erupt. His fiery gaze was fixed onto Chaeyoung, who returned the look with her own cool, calm ones. Lisa thought Jennie had a point, it would be best to leave the room for Jisoo and Chaeyoung to settle their issues.

"Follow me!"

Lisa began to stride away. When he passed by Jennie, he
ordered with a neutral tone.

Jennie glanced at Chaeyoung. Her eyes communicated a
message, "Take care, be well!"

Chaeyoung nodded lightly, still not giving much of a reaction to Jisoo's blazing glare...

"It has been a good while!" After Lisa and Jennie had left,
Jisoo finally opened his mouth after a few minutes of silence and glowering.

The man's taut body relaxed, sinking into the couch lazily as he looked coldly at Chaeyoung's stiff body.

The more silent she was, the bigger the flame in his eyes. He wanted to charge at her and tear all of her facades apart!

He wanted to see if the woman in front of him had a beating heart like all other people. How was she able to be so cruel as to leaving without a message and appearing without any emotion?

Jisoo was suppressing his own urge so it would not burst him open!

Chaeyoung had a delicate and pretty face, her features were sharp and distinct, but at the moment, she was looking back at Jisoo with dead eyes as she said, "Indeed, it's been a long while!"

"Miss Park, shouldn't you offer your enthusiasm if you've met an old friend?"

Jisoo sprung forward and placed his arm on the woman's tiny waist.

His arms were firm, forcing her to be pulled toward his torso. Chaeyoung was shocked but could do nothing to resist!

"Or could it be that you've already forgotten our unusual relationship? Hmm?"

The man's breath was a little irregular, his husky voice sending danger signals. His lips lightly caressed her earlobe, causing her to tremor involuntarily...

Chaeyoung shrugged as she attempted to break free. However, she knew the suplex last time was just pure luck. If Jisoo was prepared, she would not have been able to fight him.