Chapter 333

Ryujin loved fighting. However, he was very disappointed with this battle at sea because it had been easily resolved in slightly more than an hour.

Hanbin's naval combat abilities were extremely poor.

Lisa had been monitoring his fleet for a long time. Although it seemed like the fleet led by Ryujin was simply leisurely sailing around for several days, in truth, he was waiting for an opportunity to strike.

Hanbin was as cunning as a fox on land. Lisa had wasted a lot of energy trying to ambush him over the course of two years.

However, Hanbin had lost his land combat advantage because he was at sea today. He resembled a downtrodden person who was prepared to get violently beaten up at any moment!

Lisa had clearly done an excellent job giving Hanbin a taste of his own medicine.

Lisa's helicopter landed on the landing pad on the oil field's drilling platform. The man momentarily pondered when he heard that the sea battle was over. A sharp look that revealed his dashing spirit appeared on his handsome face. In a deep voice, he said, "Get Kim Hanbin's ship to shore!"

Yan Jun looked anxious. Growing up in a peaceful era meant that he had never experienced war. He felt a lump in his throat when the two sides exchanged gunfire.

On the contrary, Third Young Master Manoban seemed very calm during this violent conflict. Yan Jun could not help but be impressed by him.

"Let's go." The man's voice sounded detached and completely devoid of warmth. "We should go to the coast and have the honor of welcoming Mr Kim!"

The trading vessels and the Blue Gull ship were surrounded by a massive fleet. Ryujin's crew members had jumped on the Blue Gull's deck. They had started to seize control of the other side's forces.

The Blue Gull's sailors had never undergone specialized training to do battle at sea. They watched as their comrades onboard the other two ships died when their vessel sank to the bottom of the sea. After the ambushed, they noticed that the other crew was brimming with energy. This group of elite soldiers who were used to battling on land realized that they were completely helpless.

As the crew gathered on deck, their faces were ghastly pale from fright.

From the east, the first rays of red light appeared in the sky. The sun was starting to rise behind the dense rosy clouds.

Hanbin realized that the situation was helpless when he saw how well prepared the Manoban Family's fleet was. He shut his eyes and felt the bone-piercingly cold sea breeze. His mind felt perfectly clear while he listened to the seabirds' lively cries. The excitement and panic that were previously there had vanished.

He had anticipated this conclusion long ago.

"Mr Kim, I'm sorry to interrupt your trip. I haven't seen you in a long time. I've missed you!" There was a condescending expression on the man's face while his voice was calm and melodious. A faint smile lingered in the corners of his lips.

Hanbin watched as Lisa's attractive face became clearer through the sea breeze. It seemed like many things had changed.

"Third Young Master Manoban, I bet you've been well since we parted!"

This was the first direct confrontation between Hanbin and Lisa in two years. Although their battles were planned in secret, these two men had been openly fighting each for a long time. This encounter did not feel sudden. Rather, it seemed like it was long overdue.

Lisa detected the bloodthirsty aura that enveloped Hanbin's entire body. Lisa could not help but quietly laugh when he noticed that Hanbin still appeared perverse and ruthless in this situation. "Kim Hanbin, you still look so calm despite being at death's door. I'm very impressed by your attitude!"