Chapter 280

The Miss Mcdonie that Ah Fu was referring to was obviously Nancy.

Jennie passed her backpack to Ah Fu to help her bring it
upstairs. She saw that the influential person was really sitting there on the sofa in the hall.

Her legs were crossed while there was an arrogant smile on the corners of her lips, just like that time when Jennie saw her talking to Xia Tao in the coffee shop.

Somi stopped hiding in front of Jennie ever since she
revealed the exact details to her because covering up would be unnecessary. She was the real Somi whenever Lisa was absent.

"Do you really have so much spare time to come here? If you're looking for me, forgive me for being unable to accompany you!"

Jennie did not beat around the bush. She bluntly expressed that she did not welcome her.

Jennie's manner was cold. She had realized long ago not to befriend Somi because she knew about her animosity towards her. Moreover, since the other party was also lusting after her husband, it was unnecessary to be friendly towards her. Thus, she simply allowed her natural instincts to appear.

Somi sneered when she saw that Jennie's impatient face.

She flatly said, "I didn't come here looking for you! I'm waiting for Brother Lisa because I have something very important to tell him!"

As she spoke, Somi paused and waited for Jennie's response. Jennie furrowed her eyebrows while looking rather annoyed and scornful. She sternly glared at Somi but remained silent.

Somi looked somewhat disappointed because she had initially assumed that Jennie would panic. She continued, "I came to thank him. When he previously said that he was going to send me to Italy, I argued with him because I was unwilling to go. Now, however, he's promised to contact a local gallery and he's even invested several
million for me."

The stern look on Jennie's face remained.

"Once Mr Jisoo leaves after autumn, Brother Lisa has also promised to give me the mansion that he's currently staying in. How could I not thank him?"

Somi joyfully laughed after she had finished speaking. She did not come here to show her gratitude but she was clearly here to display her strength and show off instead.

She had originally heard some depressing news from Xue Meiwei only to return and obtained this information as well.

Jennie's heart was momentarily stifled with melancholy.

Lisa had previously told her that he wanted to send Somi
away. However, it looked like the situation had changed when she heard Somi saying these things now.

It was getting increasingly difficult for her to understand Lisa.

On one hand, he acted indifferently towards Somi when he was in front of her, but on the other hand he was secretly devoted to her.

The matter that involved him contacting the art gallery and paying several millions presumably happened because Somi had acted like a spoiled child. Was he really willing to pay several millions?

When she recalled how Lisa had discarded the suit in disgust that day, it was possible that he was intentionally doing this for her to see.

That mansion was also nearby the Manoban Family Mansion. When he allowed Somi to live in that mansion, was he actually planning to live a luxurious life with multiple wives?

Jennie's heart was filled with annoyance at Somi's blunt
attitude. Her stern face was completely devoid of even a hint of emotion when she said, "In the future, if you're looking for Lisa because you have some business with him, make a phone call or just call him over to Upper Mansion. You don't have to come to Hibiscus Garden!"