Chapter 329

This incident was destined to be the most sensational news in Luo Hai this year.

It was also the biggest scandal!

From the sidelines, Xue Meiwei heard everything clearly. She had known that Taecyeon had fooled around with the Chou Family's daughter at that time. That woman came to their house when she discovered that she was pregnant. After that, the Old Mistress and Jae-wook took responsibility by forcing Yuan Taecyeon to marry Tzuyu.

She had never expected that it was actually a scandalous affair!

That man and his son had messed around with the same woman. She was betrayed twice over.

Her husband had betrayed her, and so had her son...

"You shameless man!"

Xue Meiwei responded by rushing on stage immediately. She did not care about anyone else's opinions. She had lost all sense of reason and repeatedly hit Jae-wook. She had completely abandoned her elegant demeanor as a noble lady.

Jae-wook blocked off her blows. He wailed frantically, "You stupid woman. I'll explain... I'll explain when we get home..."

"You're disgusting! You even forced our son to marry that woman..."

Xue Meiwei realized that she was the only person in this household who was left in the dark. She could not help herself from being blinded by rage.

"Don't listen to his lies. I only slept with her once. How could she get pregnant..."

The crowd burst into an uproar.

Xue Meiwei murmured, "You... You really... I've had it with you." She rushed forward and scratched her husband while shrieking. It was a chaotic scene.

Jae-wook was consumed by anxiety when he realized that he had blurted out a secret. Xue Meiwei attacked him while the crowd gossiped below the stage. The man was normally an arrogant person who towered over others, but he suddenly felt as though he had fallen into a bottomless pit...

He caught a glimpse of Lisa's unaffected gaze and indifferent expression while he was panicking. He noticed that neither the security personnel nor his servants came to his aid during this crisis. Even his comrades from political circles ignored him. Suddenly, he realized what was going on.

"You ungrateful boy! You've finally made your move..."

Suddenly, Jae-wook spat out a mouthful of blood that splattered in the distance!

His gaze was filled with fury and rage when he raised his head. He yelled, "I should've gotten rid of you a long time ago... You wouldn't have been able to see me like this today..."

Everyone's eyes darted toward Lisa when Jae-wook's gaze landed on him.

The young successor was another extremely powerful individual in the Manoban Family Mansion. He was currently glaring at his uncle coldly.

Jae-wook had a glorious past, but he was now in a miserable position.

This powerful man had suffered a heavy blow in front of the young and old generations of Luo Hai's aristocratic families, and even his own friends and relatives. He widened his eyes and took several steps backwards. Suddenly, he tripped and tumbled painfully off the stage.

The stage was not very high, it was less than half a meter tall. It was merely two platforms that were stacked on top of each other.

However, Jae-wook did not get up immediately after he fell. He laid there face-down, his body did not make a single movement.