Chapter 392

Chaeyoung had overlooked the important information that Miss Zhang had mentioned moments ago because she was busy panicking. She hung up the phone and calmed her mind. Only then did she realize that the person who had whisked Soo-An away was a handsome man who spoke with an accent from the Capital. An An knew this man as well.

Was it really Jisoo?

Chaeyoung could not help herself from becoming extremely anxious when she thought of that name. After turning the matter over in her head for quite some time, she was almost certain that he was the man.

Chaeyoung did not know how Jisoo had found her in Yan Zhou, but he was the only person who fit the teacher's description. Chaeyoung could not think of anyone else.

Soo-An had been a vigilant child ever since he was young. He would never leave with a stranger.

During their final moments in Luo Hai, Jisoo decided to take up the role as the child's adoptive father. He was very close to Soo-An during that period of time.

Soo-An had always lacked fatherly love. Jisoo had managed to win Soo-An's heart at that time because he was handsome, confident, gentle, and good with children.

Soo-An still thought of Jisoo after they left Luo Hai. He had mentioned Jisoo in subtle ways in front of his mother many times.

The little brat had probably flung himself into his arms without any integrity when they met again.

As for the family photo with all three of them, Chaeyoung had every reason to believe that it was merely a photo of Soo-An and Jisoo that she was later Photoshopped into...

Chaeyoung placed her hand on her forehead. She was terribly annoyed. Her own son whom she had raised had been merely living off of her while running into another pair of arms.

The most urgent matter right now was to find Su Shaoan.

Chaeyoung had changed her cell phone number, but that man had not. She knew his phone number by heart.

Chaeyoung's little hand trembled as she held her phone in her hand. Her heart could not stop thumping wildly.

The man's voice sounded hazy, raspy, and electrifying when he picked up the phone. "Xiaodai?"

Chaeyoung's heart stopped beating for a moment.

"Shao Yibai, I..."

"If you want your son back, come and find me. I'll send you the address."

The man spoke in a mild-mannered tone, but he could not hide his domineering manner. He would not allow her to decline.

The other party had already hung up the phone before Chaeyoung could ask more about what had happened. He did not give her any time to think.

Chaeyoung was perplexed as she held her phone in her hand. She had no idea what Jisoo was doing. She had hidden while he remained in broad daylight, but the situation had reversed itself in just one day. It seemed as if he had had control over everything.

Three minutes later, she returned to her senses when the notification alert for an incoming message sounded on her phone. Jisoo had sent her the address of the only hotel in Yan Zhou with a starred ranking...

Chaeyoung gritted her teeth. It looked like this man had really chased her all the way to Yan Zhou.

She wondered what she had done wrong.

Zhang Han would not sell her out because she had already explained everything to him. On the other hand, Soo-An did not have any "weapons" or methods to betray her and help the enemy even if he wanted to. How could he have contacted Jisoo?