Chapter 254

Halfway through the deed, Jennie's voice sounded hoarse as she said, "I'm thirsty..."

Her coy murmurs were tinged with a perfectly sluggish tone. Lisa's sweat droplets glistened as they trickled onto her forehead.

Lisa stopped when he heard Jennie quietly mumble but
he was reluctant to leave.

Lisa was suddenly struck by an idea. He lifted Jennie's light body and exited the bedroom.

"Where... Where are you going?" Jennie looked around while feeling rather embarrassed. Her little hands grabbed Lisa's shoulders as she continuously shivered.

In her mind, the bedroom was the only place where they could do such things. Aside from that, everywhere else was inconceivable.

"I'm taking you to get some water!"

Lisa quietly murmured. His voice was unusually hoarse while the flames that were gushing out of his gaze rapidly burned!

As he spoke, Lisa propped Jennie up against a wall in the
corridor before he engaged her in another round of attacks...

From the second floor to the hall on the first floor, Lisa would take a few steps before pausing and continuing on with another round...

The two of them were completely inseparable as they headed down the stairs...

Once they were downstairs, Lisa placed his exhausted wife on the sofa while he went to get her a glass of water.

Jennie faintly blushed due to the fact that there was not a single thread of cloth on her entire body. She graciously took the water that Lisa passed to her and drank it in a more hurried manner than usual.

"Why are you rushing?"

Lisa's smile harbored ill intentions. Jennie grew timider
when she heard the implications behind his words. Her voice was not as hoarse as before once she had finished drinking the water. Jennie was faced with Lisa's exquisite eyes when she lifted her head.

The two adults were like Adam and Eve in their own paradise. When Jennie saw that Lisa's gaze had shifted towards her supple body, she bashfully covered herself up with her hands.

"You're not allowed to look at me like that!"

"Oh? Is Mistress saying that I can't look but I can only do this instead?"

Jennie cried out in shock as his lips ambushed her once again. Their inseparable bodies started to intertwine again long before she could protest...

Lisa had initiated an unorthodox route.

They moved from the sofa to the dining table, and later to the deck chair on the veranda before finally ending up on the kitchen counter. There was no place that he did not try.

"Lisa, I... I've never starved you... right?"

Jennie who had been tormented to the point of exhaustion was finally unable to hold back her protests.

Since her legs were too numb to support herself, Lisa was free to pin her down.

"Yes, Mistress has never starved me. However, I am worried about leaving Mistress unsatisfied instead!"

Lisa ravaged her whilst shamelessly boasting.

...

Jennie had started to question her life as she found herself in the bathroom on the opposite side of the mirror where she saw Lisa behind her thrusting back and forth.

Who was she?

Where was she?

What was she doing?