Chapter 239

Chaeyoung was truly a hot-tempered woman whose manner was unlike Jennie.

Although she currently looked like someone who constantly lost her temper, Jennie was still a gentle young woman at heart. She would occasionally harden up but her soft side would always be there.

Chaeyoung was different. She was an unyielding, stubborn person both inside and out. It was highly likely that this woman would desperately fight against Jisoo if he ever came down hard on her. Most of the women who had learned martial arts were hard pills to swallow.

When Jisoo heard him say that, he looked at Lisa before
his expression suddenly became threateningly cold and furious. He lowered his head and rubbed the card in his hand before an extremely sarcastic smile appeared on his face.

"How could these women be compared to Chaeyoung?"

Jisoo ruthlessly threw the business card into the trash can when he said that...

There was not a single hint of fondness on the gloomy man's face. It. seemed as though the veteran at the romantic scene from earlier was not him at all!

Lisa suddenly understood how Jisoo could wait for one
woman for so many years. Aside from Chaeyoung, there was no lack of women around him. Nonetheless, he had never settled down with a woman. Apparently, this man's heart had not been awakened.

...

When they returned to Hibiscus Garden, Lisa saw his wife, a. woman who became extremely happy just by holding a large fresh pumpkin, was quietly reading a book on the long bench on the veranda. while being draped in a thin, light pink starry flannel blanket.

His young wife was wearing glasses because it was not well-lit there. Her smooth little face looked rather serene.

Without the charm and attractiveness of the girls in the bar, Jennie's intelligent beauty was different from before and was more fascinating.

Lisa could not help but swallow his saliva. His Adam's apple bobbed up and down several times while a certain misbehaving part of his body continuously moved restlessly.

The man patiently endured it for a while because he wanted to restrain that uneasiness and heat.

He had somewhat given in to his excessive lust when he repeatedly tormented her every night during the few days they were at Liu Li Villa.

However, Lisa could not think of anything that he would rather do aside from getting on top of her every time he saw her.

Jennie was clearly unaware that this man not far away from her was at a loss. She combed several sections of her hair and exposed faint purple marks on her shoulders and neck.

He had given all of them to her.

The more she asked him to be gentle, the more vigorous he became as though this was the only way that he could express his deep longing for her. These marks were inevitable because he occasionally lost sense of the severity of his actions. Moreover, her skin was also tender.

However, this woman was also amazing because she always had waysnto drive him crazy every time he wanted her.

Lisa unconsciously recalled her appearance when she had just returned from prison. In comparison, this woman had drastically changed now. She was no longer quiet and dull. On the contrary, her fiery life force had returned.

Perhaps this was related to his repeated lessons on the bed.

Yes, it was like that indeed.

Lisa started becoming pleased with himself when he thought of these things.