Chapter 360

Chaeyoung had no choice but to admit that her life in the military camp was such an abyss of misery.

If one did not have any self-control when faced with these muscular machos who would frequently make a show of their masculinity, one would probably have a ruptured vein sooner or later.

Fortunately, her mind was pure and simple, so she did not think much about things like that.

Truth to be told, she had made her own plans in her heart.

The experience of being trafficked twice made her feel a little fearful of the outside world. If she learned kung fu, then she would not need to be afraid of being bullied if she were to venture out later.

That was why she was willing to do anything to cling to Jisoo!

As for the reason for wearing men's clothing, one was to get through all of this easily and gain Jisoo's trust so that she could obtain the opportunity to learn kung fu.

Secondly, her looks were something she should be worried about.

Even though she was masquerading as a boy, she was still pinched by others at the cheeks and butt all the time. If she were to walk around as a female, she could not imagine how much trouble would arise.

Wait until after she had learned kungfu, things would be different then.

She could protect herself by then and would not have to worry about being pounced on by any men...

Perhaps, if she chanced upon someone she liked, she could pounce on him instead?

Souga (TN: a Japanese term which means "so, that's what it is.")!

Chaeyoung worked out her plans and found herself anticipating whatever her future held for her.

The next day, Chaeyoung was already dressed neatly and waiting in front of his dormitory before Jisoo had come back from his morning training.

Out of sheer boredom, she sat down on the steps and fixed her eyes at the training ground not far away, watching those "hormones" doing their weight-bearing running while sweating.

She saw Jisoo's gorgeous frame from the back. Even in the midst of so many handsome men, he was still as outstanding as ever. Chaeyoung blushed a little when she recalled yesterday's gaffe...

"Hey! What are you thinking about?"

When Tian Qi returned from the morning training, he saw Chaeyoung sitting on the steps daydreaming, so he patted her on the shoulder.

"No...nothing!"

Chaeyoung was waiting for Jisoo. When Jisoo had finished his breakfast after the morning training, he would be able to teach her king fu then. Chaeyoung did not want everyone to know about it.

Maybe it was because of her guilty conscience!

She wanted to spend time with Jisoo alone. At least, her stupid side would only be seen by him.

When Jisoo came back, he saw Chaeyoung looking at himself with her adorable large eyes. The striking man retrieved a white towel from the towel rack to wipe his sweat and said, "Go have your breakfast. I'll take you to the combat hall after that!"

Chaeyoung gorged herself on the food. After having her fill, she did not help Master Zhou and the rest to clean up the dishes as she usually did but ran off in the direction of the combat hall.

Yan Zhou was, after all, not a big city. The facilities here were relatively simple. The combat hall here was only built after Jisoo went and applied for funding.