Chapter 221

Jennie returned to her office. Everything that happened was so exciting and thrilling, she almost felt exhausted.

After all, catching this habitual offender and shutting down Huai, Chaeng and her would no longer need to take the subway. The happiest person to receive this news was, unexpectedly, Eunwoo...

The young man was spacey and lost after not seeing Jennie for a few days. Seeing their return, he almost jumped and clapped in joy as he kept chattering to Jennie.

Remembering Lisa's warning, Jennie smiled bitterly as she saw Eunwoo's eagerness.

She was turning on her computer while accommodating her colleague, thinking of writing an article before her phone rang.

It was Lisa!

Jennie was hit with a sudden unfavorable instinct. She excused herself from Eunwoo and picked up the call. At the same time, Chaeyoung came out of Wu Huai's office with a pale look and her own phone in her hand. As soon as she saw Jennie, she said, "We're trending on Weibo..."

Both of them were pretty, and the headline was a hot topic of the time.

Soon, the photo with them, captioned the Red and Black Justice Duo, circulated wildly on the internet, and becoming the news of the day...

Jennie's phone was still ringing stubbornly, she could almost imagine Lisa's black face on the other side of the phone...

What to do?

Jennie felt a sudden intense urge to run away!

Chaeyoung was still calm and collected. She muttered under her breath, "Jisoo knew I'm here as well..."

...

Adagio of Resonance Private Club

Lisa and Jisoo were both reading about the Justice Duo's
news with tensed up faces as if they were going to kill someone.

In the beginning, there were only female fans who were discussing the creeper and how he was burned, but the topic slowly shifted toward the beauty of the two women who caught the creeper and upheld justice together, thanks to a bunch of straight men.

There were even some obsessed netizens who posted!

"Shut the hell up, the two chicks are mine, mine!"

"Beep beep, anyone has their information? I wanna harass them"

"I like the cool chick in black, but I also like the red chick. I shall take the subway tomorrow instead of driving so I might meet them"

"I've already saved them as my screensaver, fight me!"

...

Even some female fans joined in the fight as they started posting, "I wouldn't mind a hubby like this, I like my hubby in black..."

Just like that, even women can become husbands!

As Weibo descended into chaos, so do the hearts of the two men!

It was especially so when Lisa realized how thirsty many of the fans were. He felt as if he had just swallowed a fly.

His woman was back on the pedestal, what a nightmare!

Jisoo ambulated about without stopping. As a former commander of the special forces, his usual calm composure was lost. That might be because he had stuck with Chaeyoung for so long...

"Your girl was with Chaeyoung, and you don't tell me?" Jisoo could not find anywhere to unleash his wrath, so he turned toward Lisa.

Chaeyoung had run away from his care a few days ago. Jennie  knew that, but she managed to hide her company with the runaway even from Lisa who slept beside her every night, that showed the depth of her discretion!