Chapter 264

Somi chuckled. "If Liang Zihan did not run fast enough, I think that little bitch would not be alive!" "

Jennie felt a chill down her spine when she heard that Somi had planned to kill Liang Zihan. Liang Zihan took the money and escaped in the middle of the night. He
should consider himself lucky and it seemed as though her worries from before were not all for nothing. In City C, only people with power like Xia Tao were considered a true God.

Otherwise, Liang Zihan would also lose his life and that sick child would also have died. Ultimately, another two lives might have been sacrificed...

While Jennie was worried about Liang Zihan, she resented
Somi even more in her heart!

She was the mastermind behind everything!

Jennie did not know Liang Zihan initially as she was Nancy's old friend. Just because she justified Nancy's past, Somi wanted to kill her!

"Somi, you've changed too much!"

Jennie could no longer see the woman in front of her as the same woman that she saw in the UK a few years ago. She was no longer the gentle and weak woman who had a dimply smile.

Somi was an art student and had received many great artists' guidance. Moreover, after being under the influence of the Manoban Family for many years, she had a socialite temperament and aura around her.

She was gentle, sweet, and beautiful. Not to mention, she dealt with people in a sensible and clever manner. Thus, the people who knew Lisa treated Somi as his childhood friend whenever she visited the UK.

Whereas Jennie was not only younger but also playful. She was known for being a talented girl on the campus. Although she was also liked by everyone, most people felt that Somi was the type of girl that Lisa liked.

But now, Somi's eyes were filled with plots and schemes even when she smiled lightly. She spoke about other people's life and death so casually as though it was none of her business.

"Jennie, don't you think that you have something to do with me changing?"

"Me? I didn't ask you to set a fire and kill people..." Jennie was caught off guard by her sudden accusation.

Somi smiled lightly and reached into her bag to grab an
exquisite lighter. It was obvious that the owner took good care of the lighter based on the blue crystal case and the smoothened cover.

Somi took a cigarette out and glanced at Somi. "You don't mind, right?"

Jennie shook her head. "Go ahead!"

Somi was very experienced. She held the cigarette in between her slender fingers and lit it up with the lighter. She looked extraordinarily beautiful when she squinted her eyes while she took a puff.

"You're right! You didn't make me set a fire or kill people, but you forced me into a dead-end. You played a part in all the hardships that I've faced!" Somi looked at Jennie with a cold look in her eyes.

Jennie did not understand what Somi meant. She pursed her lips together and remained silent. All she did was look Somi in her eyes.

"Did you think that I was very obedient and clever in the past?"

"That's why you felt like I've changed!" As Somi spoke, she smiled a little sarcastically.

Jennie mdid not admit to it but the Somi in the past did give off such an impression!

"That's because Lisa liked it! He liked obedient girls, so I
changed because of him," Somi continued with a smile.

"When I was in Italy, I was different from what you both have seen. Of course, it was also different from the state that I'm in right now!"