Chapter 260

Midnight, Peace Mansion

Taecyeon had ravaged Tzuyu's body to the point where both of them were completely exhausted.

Taecyeon headed upstairs to shower without displaying even the slightest hint of sympathy for what he had done to her. Tzuyu's arms were still tied to the sofa. Her gaze was empty while her completely naked body faintly shivered due to the night breeze in May.

She slowly moved her numb and aching legs...

Tzuyu bitterly smiled and struggled a few times before realizing that her arms were firmly tied.

No part of her body had been left unscathed. The green, purple, black, and red marks clearly displayed Taeyeon's recent brutality....

The last thing that Taecyeon said had humiliated her the most. "Don't you hate me to the bone? However, I can see that you're trembling beneath me..."

The bastard's smile was extremely insulting!

Tzuyu's tears had almost dried up while her voice was so hoarse that it greatly pained her to even swallow her saliva.

She had certainly been aroused by him, and then...

Tzuyu wanted to die when she thought of this.

She hated herself!

However, she could not accept this.

Why did she have to be the one to die?

Why did she have to die while the devil was allowed to roam free?

Tzuyu only realized that the Chou Family was in dire straits the year after she married Taecyeon. She could have initially furthered her studies in London but her father made several phone calls to inform her that the Chou Family was about to go bankrupt. Her older brother was in charge of inviting government tenders for a project to renovate the running track around the lake and Luo Hai National Stadium but an excessive amount of diphenylamine substance was detected.

When several construction workers were poisoned, their family members brought along more people to stir up trouble before they eventually destroyed the Chou Family's company.

Rumors had quickly started spreading all over the Internet. They said that the father and son of the Chou Family sold inferior goods marketed as superior ones for more money and profit. They also said that the materials that they used did not match the country's standard at all.

Thus, the stocks of the Chou Family's business plummeted almost immediately. Moreover, the government's security department came looking for the Chou Family as well to make sure they dismantled and
took down the parts inside the stadium and the running track around the lake that had been already renovated.

This was equivalent to the Chou Family falling into a deathtrap. It was needless to say that they would not be receiving their payment for the project. Furthermore, since they were now also associated with this reputation, if they continued investigating this issue, her father
and brother would certainly be jailed.

When Tzuyu hastily returned home from living overseas, she had accompanied her father to a banquet and during the ensuing confusion ended up sleeping with a man...

In reality, she had actually been given a large amount of date rape drugs!

That was only the beginning of her nightmare.

Tzuyu did not know that she had slept with someone from the Manoban Family until the day she tested positive for a pregnancy test. Her father who was overjoyed by this turn of events made a phone call to contact the members of the Manoban Family...