Chapter 361

She wrapped her two slender legs around the man's waist. Her hand embraced his neck from behind, and she buried her head in the spot beside his neck. He was not sweating at all, but she had begun perspiring all over.

The scent of the shampoo on his body mixed with the odor of male hormones were wafting into her nostrils and invading her olfactory senses!

The man's voice was sonorous and hoarse with a bit of magnetic sense. He remarked, "Xiaodai, you're not more than 100 pounds, I suppose? With this physique of yours, you're no different from a woman..."

Chaeyoung's face flushed red when she heard him.

His seemingly regretful tone caused this ignorant young girl who had been mingling amid various kinds of hormonal tough guys every day to feel a strange tremor in her heart.

She had not fallen in love before. In her secluded past life, she had not communicated with any men other than her brothers at home.

Hence, when she first came to the military camp, she only regarded those studmuffins as her own brothers.

Those soldiers would make obscene jokes in the dormitory. She would laugh along with them even when she could not understand some of them. Even if she got the joke, she would not shy away from it. She was so deeply engrossed in the character she had to play that she had almost forgotten she was a girl...

However, the kind of intense tremors felt within her soul would cause her to blush easily and swelter whenever she met Jisoo. She even felt the impulse to avoid him, but somewhere in her heart also yearned secretly to come into contact with him.

Many years later, when Chaeyoung recalled her days in Yan Zhou, only then did she realize that that kind of feeling was known as having a crush.

A young girl's first love had just bloomed. Her gray and blurry life had been invaded by a man whose body radiated golden light. He had torn open her dark heart and invited himself in airily!

He was made of sunshine, so much so that she could not ignore his existence.

He was crude in most matters but refined in some. His seemingly aggressive and temperamental manner of going about things actually blended perfectly well with the expensive air of a well-bred gentleman coming off from him.

Chaeyoung placed her face on Jisoo's back and could not suppress the delight in her heart. She was enjoying the feeling of coming into contact with him.

Suddenly, a naive voice sounded from behind her back, and what followed was a pat on her buttocks. "Xiaodai, what's up with you? You even dare to have our boss carry you over?"

Tian Qi asked gleefully as he approached.

D*mn your sister!

My ass!

Could it be simply hit by anyone?

"Brother Jisoo, please let me down..."

Chaeyoung saw that there were more and more people mingling around the canteen. She thought that it would not be a good idea for Jisoo to continue carrying her, so she struggled to jump down.

Jisoo did not stop her. He dropped her down from his back and cast a look at Tian Qi.

These two fellows had come to the military camp together. If one were to compare the both of them side by side now, Tian Qi had gone through enough training and became darker and tougher just like a rock while Xiaodai was still fair and tender, charming like a bulrush.

Jisoo imagined Chaeyoung having trained into Tian Qi's physique and actually felt a great sense of reluctance in his heart to let it happen.

This was also why he had chosen to train her in the indoor arena.