Chapter 262

Jennie felt her heart muscles tighten up when she saw the
hopeless look of resignation on Tzuyu's face. Somehow she still insisted on staying in this marriage.

Tzuyu was right, there was no one in this world who could possibly understand her pain. She was not Tzuyu, so how could she ever hope to comprehend her suffering?

Jennie continued to hold Tzuyu's hand, her fingertips had
gotten slightly cold. She genuinely felt that it was not worth it but she could not come up with any more comforting words.

Tzuyu smiled lightly when saw that Jennie had brought Tian Qi along. She changed the topic.

"Lisa has protected you well. He knows that any place with the second son of the ManobanFamily is a lion's den."

Jennie did not know Lisa's true intentions. Only after
hearing what tzuyu had said, she understood a little.
Just as she was about to explain, Tzuyu heard someone push the door open and enter the room. His voice was calm with a trace of laziness, "Mistress, you're injured badly! Tsk Tsk Tsk, poor thing!"

Taecyeon spoke insincerely and a brief smirk curled up from the corners of his lips. He did not seem to feel sorry at all about his barbarian-like behavior and continued to behave carefreely instead.

Jennie was burning with anger on the inside. Considering their past grudges, this man was worse than a beast in her eyes!

"Taecyeon, don't you have any feelings at all?" "Tzuyu is your wife. Aren't you ashamed of yourself for treating her like this?"

Jennie recalled that the ancestors of the Manoban Family were all loving couples, why did an exception like Taecyeon have to appear in the bloodline?

She tried her best to maintain her composure, but it was proving to be very difficult!

The words that Jennie said naturally sounded a little fierce. She stared at Taecyeon's handsome face, he looked like an eyesore to her.

At that moment, Jennie actually regretted that she did not give that bastard a few more additional hits the last time they fought. Taecyeon saw the burning anger in Taecyeon's eyes and thought to himself, 'This woman looks quite hot when she's mad. It must be amazing to be able to sleep with such a lively and pretty woman...

The grass was always greener on the other side.'

The smile on Taecyeon's face deepened. His gaze was dark and misty.

"Jennie , this seems to be none of your business!"

"However, you're welcome to see how I treat a disobedient woman!

"You can use this as a reference later on. One day, you're bound to be treated this way as a daughter in law of the Manoban Family!"

Taecyeon was hinting at Jennie that deep down Lisa was
the same as him!

Tzuyu heard what Taecyeon had said and closed her eyes in detest. She did not want to look at her husband for even a minute. He was the devil in disguise who had pushed her into the abyss and he actually thought that other people were the same as him.

How shameless!

Jennie looked at Taecyeon coldly and said in an irritated tone, "Do you think that everyone is the same as you? Even though both of you are grandsons of the Manoban Family, Lisa is not the same as you! "

Taecyeon laughed coldly. "Hey, look at you. How confident! Indeed, Lisa has always been better at sweet-talking women!"

He looked at Jennie and whispered into her ears, "He destroyed your family and put you into prison. Then, he slept with you a few times after you were released. Despite all the things that he did, you're still defending him. It seems like all women are sluts!"