Chapter 246

Turning around the corner of the hotel, a man took out his phone and called a number, "Brother Sheng, those two chicks just came out."

...

On the last night of their stay in City C, Jennie and Chaeyoung went exploring the street that was rather popular with street snacks.

It was April, and the weather was lukewarm, hence it was the perfect opportunity to visit the night market.

There was a hubbub of sounds, and all kinds of items were available for sale.

Chaeyoung walked and ate at the same time, trying every kind of snack.

Still preoccupied with the load on her mind, Jennie did not eat much during dinner. Chaeyoung bought some snacks which she thought was delicious and planned to bring them back to the hotel in case Jennie's appetite improved later on and she could eat them at night.

After walking some distance, the two reached the end of the snack street. This was not a wide road. Compared with the bustling snacks street, it was particularly secluded here.

The street lamps were somewhat dim, elongating one's shadow. On the roadside were sparsely mottled shadows, and it was full of trees and bushes. At the abundant flower beds, one or two insects would occasionally jump out of it.

If she was not following Chaeyoung , Jennie would never have dared to walk along such a path.

However, this path was the nearer way to the hotel.

The two walked alongside each other, talking and laughing, not noticing that a black van had blocked the exit behind them.

Chaeyoung's alertness was much sensitive than Jennie. When she realized that there was a problem after walking half-way, she suddenly pulled Jennie and said in a low voice, "Jennie, if there's danger later, don't bother me and just run toward the main road."

Jennie was startled. Only then did she remember to look around. Apart from the few pedestrians, two brawny men had obstructed the way behind, and two burly fellows suddenly appeared from the shop in front.

Four people and one car; sealing the path into a dead end!

Jennie knew intuitively that trouble had befallen them.

She tugged Chaeyoung's arm, but saw that Chaeyoung's had already got into her combat mode.

"Chaeng, come with me..." Jennie tried to keep her composure.

Unlike Chaeyoung's confidence and coolness, although Jennie was not skilled in martial arts, she had experienced many storms in life and was a woman who had seen life and death on a battlefield.

The brawny men did not give them time to think and made a dash at them.

One of them bellowed, "You two b*tches, come with us!"

"Should we just do as you say?" "Bah!"

Chaeyoung's handsome face was tainted with a bloody ruthlessness. She pushed Jennie aside and shouted, "Run! Don't look back!"

Jennie's legs were somewhat feeble. Having pushed aside by Chaeyoung, she shouted back, "Chaeyoung, be careful..."

Chaeyoung was already entangled in a fight with two of the brawny fellows.

Both her legs had locked onto one of the fellow's waist, and with a somersault, she hurled the fellow to one side, crashing onto his other partner just nice. The three dropped onto the floor simultaneously.

The two men fell heavily.

To be exact, they were not prepared. They had not expected this weak chick to be that capable of fighting.